8:30 am

"You?" I said, surprised. I was shocked at his presence, and couldn't quite remember his name. He tilted his head slightly, questioning why I was so surprised to see him.

"Yes?..." I was oddly sad that he didn't remember me, although I really had no reason to be. I searched every inch of my brain trying to remember his name, until it finally clicked.

"Zack?" He raised his eyebrow, probably wondering how I knew his name. "I'm Alaina... You saved me from my boyfriend who was attacking me at the Los Angeles show." He nodded his head, suddenly remembering the event.

"This is the chick you picked up?" Brendon's cheeks grew red, and he gave Zack a shut-the-fuck-up look. "I mean, she's hot, but I didn't think she was your type." Brendon dug his elbow into Zack's ribs, which did nothing but make him laugh. Zack was a big guy, none of Brendon's punches would hurt him in any way. And now that I got a better look at him, he not only had tattoos on one of his legs, but on the other and his arms as well.

"Here, let me take your bag." Zack offered. I swatted his hand as he placed it on the handle, and snached it away from him.

"I've got it." I retorted. "Thanks" I walked off with a scoff, annoyed with Zack.

"Damn. You could've picked a less bitchy one to come along with us," I heard Zack tell Brendon. I could practically see Brendon rolling his eyes at this.

"Do you want to lose your job asshole?" He replied, fed up with Zack at the moment. He ran up to me, leaving Zack behind. "Hey, I'm sorry about that. He's actually not that bad if you get to know him." I nodded, believing what he was implying.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked, trying to switch topics. He pointed in the direction of an old red pickup truck a shiny black minivan. Two men stepped out of each vehicle, one looking vaguely familiar. The man from the truck had light blue eyes, with a fair complexion. He had a rounder face with long brown hair, which he had greased back out of his face. The minivan guy was very tall, with long dark brown hair. He had a longer, slimmer face then the other man and stunning blue eyes. The man with the greased hair waved, while the familiar boy gave a shy forced grin.

"What's up man?" The paler one said with a friendly tone. Brendon gave a nod in return, smiling at his friend.

"Where were you? We don't have time to ride the tour bus to Seattle now." The other boy said.

"Well hello to you too." Brendon said sarcastically. The man smiled, finding it hard to stay mad at Brendon. I cleared my throat, hinting for Brendon to introduce me to his friends.

"Oh, right. Alaina this is Spencer." He pointed to the man with the fair complexion.

"Hello Alaina." He said with a warm smile. He seemed shy, but sweet at the same time. I gave a friendly nod, and switched my gaze to the other man.

"And this is Dallon." I gave him a grin, remembering him from the encounter backstage. He must have remembered too, because he grinned right back.

"Okay, since we're running behind we have to take a plane to the next show. The bus will meet us in Seattle." Zack stated. "But we're gonna need a ride to the airport."

"We can ride in my car." Dallon offered. "I'll just tell Breezy to drive it home from the airport." I raised an eyebrow, confused.

"It's his wife." Brendon whispered, answering my question before I even asked it. I nodded. I can see how he has a wife already, he was a bit older than Brendon and Spencer, maybe a couple years. He was very attractive too- I'm not going to lie- but he was more of a shy type. I prefer someone more outgoing (even though I'm a bit of a wallflower myself).

"Okay, we better get going if we're going to make it to our flight on time." Zack instructed. I could see where Brendon was coming from, maybe Zack wasn't so bad. He probably just doesn't know when he should shut his mouth.

We piled into Dallon's minivan, Zack and Dallon up front and Spencer and Brendon in the second row, with me stuck in the back with the luggage. They decided to put me in the back because I was the smallest, so now I got to enjoy a thrilling ride to the airport while sitting on a suitcase.

Brendon chatted amongst his friends, giving me an occasional smile. I felt a little out of place, so I sat with my hands in my lap and listened to the songs playing on the car radio.

"You comfy back there?" Brendon asked jokingly. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"You wanna switch places?" He paused for a second before shaking his head.

"Suit yourself." I said, stretching so that my hands were resting behind my head "You're missing out." His grin grew bigger at my comment.

"Fine, I'll switch." He said as he started to unbuckle his seat belt. I placed my hand on his arm, stopping him.

"Nope, you had your chance." He chuckled at my foolishness, and turned back around to talk with his friends. I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes as their chuckles filled my ears.

__________________

Okay, so I have a couple things I want to say :)*

So first of all, if I don't portray a certain person just right, I want you to know that that's only because I need them to act a certain way for my plot. It has nothing to do with my personal feelings towards a certain person.

Also, I just want you guys to know how happy I get when you guys comment! I love to hear your feedback... and honestly a comment almost means more to me than a vote ^_^ So please, if you have anything you want to say, even if it's a stupid pun or a reaction to anything PLEASE comment! I love it!

Also, please message me if you want to talk to me about anything! I really like to meet new people so don't be scared to talk to me :)*