IMPORTANT (+me criticizing this book)

So, I know that I do not get tons of hate on this story, but in all honesty I am my biggest hater. So... for those who are skeptical of certain events in this story, I am about to critique my own writing. (and to be fair I did write most of this story over a year ago, therefore there are lots of mistakes). (Keep reading until the end for a HUGE update)

Some mistakes in Pretty In Ink

1) Alaina's personality is very similar to mine, therefore I should have known that I would grow bored of her after a while.

2) who tf says yes when someone you met less than 24 hours ago asks you to come on tour with you to Seattle??? Especially someone who is supposed to be smart???

3) how is writing Alaina's passion if she can't write a personal experience paper ???

4) how did they even get to the Hollywood sign... okay, I actually really love that chapter (idk why it's pretty unreasonable) but it's practically impossible, right? Can you actually get to the Hollywood sign??

5) when Brendon bumped into Alaina... shouldn't he have been backstage???

6) why was Alaina so worried about what she looked like when she met Brendon when he obviously was attracted to her???

7) Alaina spent the night at a random guy's house that she met that night and completely trusted that he wasn't a bad guy.

Okay, I could go on, but as you can see I really am not proud of this story. Every time i read it I want to delete it. So, I will not be making a part 2. I will go back and fix some things and make the ending of part one the end of the book.

I promise you that I have not changed. I still love you all with the same amount of passion that I did when I started this book... and ending this book here will be one of the hardest things I have had to do. I have made friends through this book, put my hardest efforts that I had at the time into this book, and met so many of you through it. But I cannot continue writing a book that makes me feel bad about myself and my writing abilities.

I still love you all and I am sorry if I have disappointed you. I know that I have lost many readers due to my lack of updates... but for those of you that are still here I love and appreciate you more than you can imagine.

This is not the end of my writing career on this account. I will still continue my story The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty, and I have some new stories coming as well.

This story will always have such a special place in my heart... but if you love something sometimes you have to let it go. Especially something that makes you unhappy. (haha the reference though).

I love you, and I hope that you enjoyed reading this story and I am so so sorry. You all can message me any time if you'd like... I'd hate if me ending this story means that I'm ending my relationship with all of you. I will never forget how kind you all are.

I love you.

- Alexa💜