Chapter 9

pretty shitty ngl sorry.x

***

"What were you thinking, Niall?"

"Louis, calm down, it's only the weekend. It's not like I'm gonna die."

"But it's a weekend with Harry, he could do anything to you." Niall stopped packing his suitcase and sighed.

"Louis, let's be honest here, I'd rather get a weekend away, even if it is with Harry, than staying here, listening to how good Liam is in bed." Which made Louis sulk even more.

"Pfft... 'even if it is with Harry', you wouldn't go if it was me instead of Harry. And Liam isn't 'good' in bed, he's fucking amazing." Louis stated, stroppily helping Niall fold a few tops.

"Of course I wouldn't go if it was you instead of Harry, I just told you that you're part of the reason I need to get away. Not in a bad way of course-"

"What do you mean 'not in a bad way'? That's like telling someone their dog got ran over but at least now they don't have to walk it everyday. It doesn't make it any better."

"Ugh, Louis if you're gonna be a stroppy little asshole, you can leave."

"Fine. I'll stop being stroppy." He huffed out, "what time are you leaving?"

"'Bout half an hour."

"And you've only just started packing? What the fuck Ni?"

"I've nearly done." Niall shrugged at the same time someone knocked on the door. "Shit, Louis, can you just shove those shoes in there and zip it up? That'll be Harry." Niall pointed at a pair of shoes while running out of his bedroom, not bothering to wait for Louis' answer, knowing he'll do it anyway.

"Hey Harry." Niall answered the door, smiling.

"You ready yet? I know I'm a tad bit early but I'm a bit nervous I guess." He nervously chuckled.

"Nearly, come in." He opened the door further. "do you want something to eat?

"I think I'll pass, I'm sure you won't want to be cleaning puke up when we've arrived."

"Ah, good idea. You have eaten though, yeah?" Harry simply chuckled and nodded. "Right well I'll go get my things then." He walked into the bedroom seeing Louis on the bed, texting, noticing that he hasn't done what he'd asked.

"Louis, what the fuck? I asked you to do this for me."

"Sorry, Liam's more important."

"Fine. You can leave now, Harry's here." Louis stood up and left without another word. "Bye then." Niall sighed before doing what he'd previously asked Louis.

About 10 minutes later, Niall finally finished getting everything together and started to take it out to Harry. When Niall walked into his front room, he noticed Harry and Louis were in a deep conversation. "Lou? I thought you left already?" When Louis heard Niall's voice, his body stiffened, then his mood changed completely.

"Yes, but I couldn't leave without saying bye to my best mate, could I? Harry was just telling me how well he's going to treat you this weekend, ey Harry?"

"Uh, yeah."

It was obvious to Niall that they were lying but he left it, grabbing his bag after going Louis a hug. "We ready then?" Harry nodded, walking over and grabbing Niall's bag.

"Let's go." Niall could tell whatever him and Louis were talking about had pissed Harry off, so he made a mental note to just do what Harry says.

"Right, well I'll see you on Monday, Niall."