Chapter 1

Yes, how clichè of him... He fell for the one boy who wouldn't fall for him.

Whenever someone asked him why he fell for the Cheshire boy, he'd always reply with: "Who couldn't fall for those emerald green eyes? They're gorgeous!"

That's Niall Horan, 21 years of age, works in Tesco, (a European store - I'm not sure if it's anywhere else though - which is basically a grocery store or whatever you guys call it.) and he fell for a stranger!

A complete stranger, he'd never even held a proper conversation with him... The closest to any contact either of them had was when Harry went to the store toilet and shared a jock nod to Niall. Niall didn't think it was appropriate to introduce himself while holding his dick in his hand. He thought that they'd meet soon anyway.

Is that weird?

Of course it is, but he didn't care.

He stopped caring a few years back when his dad left their family.

If he didn't want me, who would?

No one. That's who.

Or that's what Niall always told himself.

Many girls liked the look of Niall but as soon as he'd tell them about his preferred dating type, they'd be out of the room in seconds.

Not that Niall minded that much seeing as he wouldn't want to bed any of them anytime soon but Niall had always hated how everyone could be so homophobic, he just didn't understand that not everyone liked to live fairly and they didn't want people to fall in love. That didn't stop him though, nothing could.

"Niall, you can go home now." He looked over at his boss then down to his watch. Early?

"I still have an hour left, sir."

"Well, you look a bit off, and anyways we have Sasha in today, she can cover you."

Meh, why not? "Thank you sir!"

Niall jogged round the back to clock out and gather his things so he can leave, when he bumped into someone, causing them to drop their shopping bags. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Let me help you." He rambled before he actually looked to see who it was.

He stood up, holding some of the person's items and finally looked to see who he crashed into.

"Niall? You work here?"

Harry? You know my name?

Niall dropped everything in his hands, his face turned bright red. "Niall, are you okay?" Harry asked.

The Irish boy didn't say anything, he couldn't say anything. Just stood there, frozen. Until he had no choice. He finally ran away, without saying anything.

"Oh, well sure! It was good seeing you too, bro! Thanks for the help!" Harry muttered to himself as he started picking up his shopping.

Niall, on the other hand, was still running away. He didn't know where to go... Harry would most definitely look at his apartment first. if he was even looking for him, but he didn't want to take any chances.

He was running across a street, he hasn't been to before, when he noticed an opening in the hedge. He was certain that it wasn't anyone's garden as there were only a couple of houses around.

Why not take a quick look? He thought.

He walked through the bushes and took a quick look around. The local park was in the distance so he knew it was definitely public property.