Chapter 6

"I'm sorry, I knew you were right all along, I was just too obsessed to even notice a-and I should've listened to you because you knew he was gonna hurt me but I just didn't want to think about a life without him, I'd planned everything out to a T and now it's all ruined because his ship had to sail and pick up every girl in its sight-"

"Did you really just refer his dick to a ship...?" Louis interrupted Niall's rant.

"That's not the point, Lou. I'm so so so sorry, I really am, I'll always listen to you, and I'm sorry for snapping at you when I was at the airport, I just got pissed off and I'm sorry-" Niall's, overly sized, t-shirt was soaking due to all the tears he'd shed. And Louis noticed.

"Niall I think I should get you out of that top. You'll get a rash." But Niall was shaking his head.

"I can't..." He mumbled.

"And why not...?" Louis arched an eyebrow until it clicked. "Did he give that to you?!" Niall blushed, hesitating before slightly shaking his head. "Well, where did you get it from then?"

"How did you know it was his?"

"Have you seen anyone else around here with that... Style?"

"True..." Niall chuckled slightly. "But, if I tell you, you can't freak out or anything though... I know it's weird but... I stole it."

"You stole it and he hasn't noticed?" Louis smirked. "Good lad."

"Well he didn't exactly want it..."

"And you know that because..."

"He uh, kinda threw it out."

"That's gross."

"I know-" Niall was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Ugh, it's probably Liam from across the road, he said he'll come round soon... I don't wanna talk though." Niall spoke, looking up at Louis, batting his eyelashes.

"Ugh, you're lucky I love you." He sighed, walking over towards the door and opening it. "I'm sorry but my dear friend has been abducted by aliens to be anal probed, I'll see you later." Slamming the door shut.

"Louis? What the fuck?! You could have said I was out!"

"Yeah, but that was fun," Louis smirked.

"You probably scared him half to death! Jesus Christ-" Niall got cut off by another knock on the door.

"Look, dude," Louis stood, walking back towards the door. "I already told you Niall's been abducted by aliens to be anal probed, so just leave us alone- Harry?"

"Is Niall here?"

"Uh..." Louis looked back towards Niall, who was mentally shaking his head. "He's not in just now, sorry."

"I'm not stupid, let me in." Harry spoke before barging past Louis. "Niall... Are you alright? I'm sorry about earlier, I uh, it looked important..."

"Yeah, fine," Niall lied. "I just wanted to let you know I was fine... And not missing." He slightly glared at Louis as Harry chuckled. "Sorry for intruding..."

"Sorry for making it obvious."

"What..?" Niall questioned.

"Our... Activities."

"Oh..." Niall blushed. "Right..."

"Do you uh... Do you wanna, maybe, have a movie night? Louis can come too-"

"It's good that we agree on that, because I was going anyway, whether you liked it or not." Louis interrupted Harry's question.

"Uh.. I don't really know, I'm not in the mood." Niall answered for himself.