Chapter 4

Niall didn't know why, but he felt upset. He felt as if Harry had completely broken his trust.

Well, the trust that Harry had made throughout the years without even realising.

It was as if Niall didn't even know him. Well, he didn't really know him in the first place, he just knows of him... He found out so many things about him in just about an hour, it made Niall really think about whether he knew Harry or not.

He had realised that Harry changed moods in an instant, he realised that Harry was apologetic when he had done something wrong and he realised that Harry was extremely selfless when it came to other people.

It was just confusing Niall as he had thought Harry was this person who worked hard everyday to get what he wanted, he had been told by Louis that Harry was simply a player, but in reality, he was completely different.

And that was all it did; confuse Niall.

Then again, Niall couldn't blame Harry as he hadn't done anything wrong.

Sure, he was late picking Niall up, he snapped a couple of times but it wasn't his fault, it was pretty late plus he didn't even have to do those things for Niall, but he did.

Because he's selfless.

And that brought Niall back to the start of this whole cycle of Harry. Which just confused him even more.

Niall needed to get away, and there were only five people in the whole world who he could go to when he needed his spirits lifted.

His family.

Maura, Bobby, Greg, Theo and Denise.

So in that moment, Niall turned his laptop on and bought a plane ticket to Ireland for the week.

He had only just realised how long its been since he last saw his family, the last time was when they all came down to check out Niall's new apartment 3 years ago.

And he misses them all terribly.

Oh, how time flies when you're growing up...

Niall stood from his small couch and made his way to the bedroom.

If you think about it, Niall's life has basically became the same as it was before Niall had Louis as a friend here, when he first moved in.

He was alone, he was missing his family, and he was still pining after Harry.

Soon, a suitcase was placed on top of his bed, his clothes were removed from his drawers and were now sitting in his suitcase.

After about 10 minutes, Niall had finished packing and was just about to send a text to his mum.

To: mum

You doing anything tomorrow ?x

This is it. I am finally going home! Niall thought before placing his hood on his head, grabbing his keys and packing his belongings into his car, knocking over multiple things whilst running out.

Just before he sat down, he heard a voice. "Is that them, Haz?" Niall turned around to see Harry's mum walking towards him with Harry following behind her.

"Mum, dont bother him, he's about to go out." Harry shouted to his mum.

But he was too late as she was already introducing herself. "Hi, I'm Anne, Harry's mum."

"Um... It's nice to meet you? I'm Niall, Harry's-"

"Boyfriend." Harry shouted over Niall. "He's my boyfriend." Niall snapped his head towards Harry who was giving Niall a pleading look.