Chapter 6

I woke up to a buzzing phone. I looked at the ID and it was jacob, I smiled and picked it up. "Hello?"

" Hey can you  come and pick me up my mom says she's needs to see me asap!" I shook my head told him on and got ready I drove to his house and on the street I seen hooker Ej.
When the stop light came I rolled down the window and spoke to him.

" Hey Ej, you gonna fuck a couple for about 2 hunnid' ?"

" Chres baby! Hey! T-hink I can borrow 10 dollars?"

" Nah" By the time I said that it was a green light. When I got to his house he jumped right in and I drove him to the hospital. When we got there we saw his mom sitting in the waiting room in a wheel chair. I smiled because it made me feel good that she was feeling better. He looked at me then her and he ran to give him mom a hug. " Your teacher paid for me. You should really thank him..." They both looked at me and smiled. Jacob walked over to me and pulled me to the side, " Thanks. I really appreciate it, so much." Well his mother was a loud to leave so I took her and him home, well appreantly his mom had a nurse to take care of him and Jacob asked me to drive him to his friends house.

    Which I later on found out was my house. " Well Jacob remember just a fr-"

" Mr.August I know... im just bored and plus I think me and yoy need to talk"

Well I guess that was ok, " So what's up?" He sat on my couch and I got us a snack, a bowl of grapes and strawberries and fruit juice. " Well don't you like fruit" I laughed and ate some grapes. " So Mr.August when did you start liking me?" I rolled my eyes and laid down on the couch. "Why must we talk about this?" I asked he just rolled his eyes and took the ENTIRE bowl of strawberries. " Well I'm a gay teenage boy, what do you expect me to talk about boobs?  I love boys, I just wanna be wrapped in their warm embrace and-"

I chuckled and watched as his cheeks turned red, he was blushing ahah.
"Well Jacob I'll tell you why after you graduate, deal?"

" Whatever"

" Oh yeah so what do you want to talk about?"

" I don't know but I have to tell you a secret!"

I raised an eyebrow as he leaned into my ear and words weren't spoken a kiss on the cheek was shared. As much as I loved it, it was kind of wrong. " j-jacob, c-c'mon remember what we said?" He rolled his eyes and I sat up and laid my back against the couch. " Well, I just wanna have fun... sorry... I don't really know what it feels like to just be friends... not saying like, I don't know."

" It's ok. I'm in the mood for ice cream, I'm gonna go get some ok? I just can't risk seeing another student or teacher." He said ok and I went to shop rite and got a stawberry,vanilla, and chocolate mix. When I came back he was laying down. I felt kind of bad for brushing him off like that, hopefully ice cream does the trick. I grabbed to spoons and he only took some of the ice cream. "Hey why so sad?": " Nothing, hey can I crash here for a bit? Gotta blanket?"

" Uh yeah ." I huffed and got him a blanket and a extra pillow.

I went up to my room to think. Maybe he really wants to be with me, but honestly I don't think things would be so hard of he wasn't my student. I mean I'm 24 he's 17.... ok 7 year difference. So I am right when I say this is right but  at the end of the day we like each other and I'm just gonna have to except the fact..