chapter 10

Today after school Jacob came to my house and right now we are chilling on the couch, fingers intertwined and he laid on top of me as I looked up at the celing. I played with his hair and thought to myself how badly I wanted to show him off. How badly I wanted everyone to know he was mine. I just wanted him. All I could do was kiss them lips of his. I grabbed cheek and kissed him he flinched because it was so unexpected.

" Baby, why'd you do that?"

" Because I wanted to that's why"

" Well next time you can give me a wanrning."

I didn't respond and was thinking, getting back into my earlier thoughts. "Jacob? What if when you graduate me and you could go a little more public."

He sat up and looked at me and I kind of felt a little bad for asking that now. " baby I don't know... I mean trust me I want to go public but, it's honestly, umm. Our status like I'm a student your a teacher. Its just not good for you professionaly and for me socially."

I nodded my head but felt a little bummbed out. " you understand?"
He asked kissing my cheek.

" yeah... I do."

" chresanto listen.. if it makes things any better it's better for us to stay low key, less stress on us both."

" yesss..... I know. Mhm"

" look only way we would be able to is if you change your profession, and that's not happening." .....

Thats sprung a idea in my head.
" what if I do?" . He looked me in the eye and within a blinked he smacked me. I held my cheek and just looked him dead in the face.

He laughed and held me "sorry baby I had to smack your crazy ass for thinking like that."

" but... Jacob I do... I want too, because I really.... really, really, really love you.. and it's all crazy but believe me I've been through some things in the past and I know that you are the one. OK"

He starred at me for a quick minute and finally talked.

" chresanto, i-i love you too. I feel the same way with all my heart but what things could've you have possibly gone through in the past?"