chapter 8

I was driving him home and it was quiet the entire time, he was still a little upset at what I said earlier. When we got to his house he just opened the door no thanks, no good bye? " No kiss on the cheek?"

I knew that would make it up to him he smiled and gave me one right on the center of my cheek. "Bye."

When he left I thought to myself. The good and bad things of wanting to date him or if we did date. We aren't by the way. Well it could make him happy, it could make me somewhat happy. Then we could get caught, I could go to jail, he could be left heart broken, trust me I'm not built for jail as buff and tough as I look , Jail? Not my thing. Then we both could be happy and not get caught. Then I saw him walking back to my car, I rolled down the window and he asked me why I was still here and I told him I was just thinking, he went around the car with a bag in his hand. "I'm spending the night"

" What! What about your mom?"

" Nurse, look I don't have to if you want I just thought I would be a good time for us to bond.... only if-"

" No it's fine...."

While driving us back to my house I stopped to get some pizza. When we got to my house he instantly got in his pajamas. " Hey of you didn't know I was outside then why did you have a bag"

" I was gonna call you and tell you to turn around." I rolled my eyes cause he's so spoiled. Well I got into some sweats and a undershirt because I really don't wear pajamas. " So you start to eat pizza with out me?"

" Sooory I fet a liffle hunfry"

" Chew baby boy, chew"

I sat on the couch and took a slice for myself " Wanna watch a movie I have on demand!" He got up and sat next to me " Yeahhh! Let's watch- I have a tv show we can watch!" Mt eyes widened because he probably wanna watch some hello kitty shit. " Power"

I herd of that, he got it on and I was really enjoying it. We watched half the season all night and I was beyond tired and full from all that pizza. I got a pillow and leaned over on something and went staight to sleep.

××××

I woke up with a headache it was bright as hell outside I got up and almost screamed. I was all cuddled up with Jacob, that's what I fell asleep on last night. I smiled because I thought it was kind of cute. A couple of minutes after I got up he got up, stretched and gave me big hug, then pushing me on the couch, I laughed because he was trying to act like he was asleep. Although it felt nice to held by him, just cuddling and actually being away to experience it is nice. So I took the time to wrap my arms around his waist, we just stayed there for a while, nothing happened. " Hey I'm going to get in the shower ok?" I said, he acted like he didn't hear me but I know he herd me. " I know your awake... Can I wash my but please? So I hope you know you laying with a dirty man."

" Jacoob! I need to shower"

He finally got up and I ran to the bathroom because I knew if I stayed any longer then he would just hold me down even more. " Hey can I cook us some breakfast?" And this boy follows me up the stairs. "Sure! Don't burn down my house though!"

"Shut up! Like you can cook" I sighed because it's true, I can't cook for shit. Well when I was done cleaning myself I did smell something good. I walked down stairs to be surprised by the food, it actually looked good.

" Waffles, sausage, and potatoes. Enjoy" Dam sure I was gonna enjoy, i was hungry and haven't had a breakfast like that since my mom used to cook for me. When I was done eating I laid back in my chair and thought to myself, sometimes when I think it's dangerous. But no I think it was kind of good. I really wanted to ask Jacob out and that's the thing, I do but do I have the guts to? Soon he came back down stairs dressed