Synopsis

WARNING: COMPLETED BUT ALREADY CUT SCENE!!!

WARNING: I am not a perfect writer, kaya asahan po na maraming Grammatical Error.
Salamat ;)

🍁 SYNOPSIS 🍁

ONCE MINE, ALWAYS MINE
By: Mailyn Gare (mairisian)
Advanced copy, under Precious Hearts Romance at preciouspagesebookstore.com.ph

Ang akala ng lahat, perpekto ang buhay ni Cristel Anne Rivera. She was the campus queen-popular, sexy, at hinahangaan ng lahat. But it was all a façade. She may have the loveliest face but she's got the loneliest heart.

Nang dumating si Kenneth Mendez sa kanyang buhay, sa unang pagkakataon, hinayaan niya ang sariling sumaya. Maraming problemang dumating sa kanila, but they surpassed them all.

Cristel Anne thought she finally had her happy ending when they got married. Pero unti-unting nagbago si Kenneth.

She never thought that the love they once shared, that something so beautiful could end painfully...

She ran away from her husband. Makalipas ang halos pitong taon, nagtagpo silang muli.

Years had passed and yet Kenneth still looked at her as if she was his, like she would forever be his. And Cristel Anne knew, in the deepest recesses of her heart, that she would always be...

Once mine, Always mine
By: mairisian