Meeting the Cullens

Bella's POV

I can't believe it! I'm going to see my baby girl again! It's been almost 17 years since I last saw her but she won't know I'm her mother yet. Everyone thinks it's best if we wait a while until we tell her the truth. We found out she has a job at some grill during the summer. The rest of the family and I are going to go see her before we adopt her. Poor Seth hasn't been the same since Rosalice left. I know I was angry with him imprinting on her but he doesn't deserve this.

"Bella!" I look up and see everyone is out of the car except for me. "We're here already." I smile at Edward and get out the car. "I'm so excited I just zoned out for a second," I say sheepishly. Edward laughs and puts his arm around me.

"I am too. I wonder how she is?" He asks while we walk in the grill. I look up at the stage and see a man at the microphone with a teenage girl next to him. Couldn't it be? It is!

"Now we have your favorite Rosalice," the girl glares at him. "Whoops, I meant Liz Masen!" The crowd cheers and my baby girl steps in front of the microphone. She throws a beautiful smile at the crowd.

"Wow, it's great to be back again!" I hear two boys cheer really loud.

"We know her!" The third boy with them facepalms and looks at the sky muttering Why? I laugh but see Edward glaring at the boys.

"Anyway here goes nothing!" (Cue music.) (song is 'You don't know me by Elizabeth Gillies)

Wow, she is really good! I look at the rest of my family and see them smiling. When the song ends we cheer loudly for her. Surprisingly we weren't the ones clapping the loudest. The three boys from earlier were clapping extremely loud and whistling.

"That's our Stripes! I'm so proud! Moony I think I'm going to cry she's all grown up now!" A boy with glasses was fake sobbing into a tall boys shoulder. Another boy with curly black hair was doing the same thing on the other shoulder.

"Oh no! Look she's coming!" 'Moony' says to the boys. They immediately sit straight and the curly-haired one flashes a smile at my daughter.

"Are they trying to flirt with my daughter?" Edward growls. I roll my eyes and hold his hand.

"Let's just watch." I turn my attention toward my daughter again.

"If it isn't our most favorite girl in the world!" The curly haired boy says. My daughter narrows her eyes at the boys.

"Do I know you two?" Emmet and Jasper start laughing but I shush them. "The James I know would never praise a girl that isn't Lily Evans and Sirius would have cheered louder than that pathetic excuse you just did." The two boys frown. "Remus is the same always so motherly." Rosalice starts laughing and so does Sirius and James. Remus rolls his eyes but you can see the small smile on his face.

"Do you think one of them is her boyfriend?" Growls a jealous Seth.

"Most likely I mean they are good looking. I won't deny it." I hear Renesmee say. Everyone looks at her eyebrows raised and Jacob starts glaring at the boys too. She shrugs her shoulders and looks at her sister.

"It's okay Prongs you'll definitely get her this year!" The boy Sirius tell the other. What a weird nickname.

"But what am I doing wrong, Padfoot! Lily rejects me no matter how many times I try to win her over!" James whines.

"Maybe you could stop asking her out. Make her think you've moved on and then she will start wondering why she isn't getting as much attention as usual." The Sirius boy says.

"Or maybe she doesn't like you because you ask her out on an hourly basis and you act arrogant. Just switch to asking her out once a week?" My daughter suggests.

"Have you never considered to just talk to her and get to know her better? You skip all the way to romance when you aren't even friends yet. Let's not even mention how we -scratch that you two- bullied Snape her best friend." The boy Remus says with his nose in a book.

"Is that the strategy you use Moony? Get to know her and then ask her out." My daughter says narrowing her eyes at him. The two boys smirk at him looking at my daughter then at Remus. He puts his book down revealing his reddened face.

"I don't know what you're talking about Stripes." He stutters. Rosalice leans closer to him and Seth starts to growl again.

"What do you do then hmm? Or does the girl have to make the first move?" The boys look back and forth between the two with wide smiles on their faces.

"Uh I um," Remus starts stuttering. Rosalice leans back and smiles at him.

"It's okay Moony, you act as if we aren't together." She lets out a soft chuckle. The two boys, on the other hand, are exploding with laughter. My daughter intertwines their hands together from under the table making the poor boy turn redder than a tomato.

"To be young and in love again. Wait I still am." I laugh and lean closer to Edward. He put an arm around me but still glares at Remus. I notice how Seth is about to lose it so I suggest us leaving and everyone agrees.

(Next Day)

Liz POV

I made Remus blush so hard last night! Girls got to do what girls got to do! I do a little happy dance around my room. I hear a knock on my door and see Miss Susan poke her head in.

"Pack up your getting adopted!" She shouts before slamming the door. Great another family to send me back after being to 'freaky' for them! Note the sarcasm. Honestly, why doesn't the wizarding world have orphanages of their own?

I pack up the few the things I have out since I put an Undetectable Extension Charm on my trunk and purse. Most of my items are still packed since I was planning on going to James' or Lily's house for the last week of summer. I wonder if my new family will let me go?

I go downstairs and see 9 people downstairs. Oh, my, Gryffindor! They're vampires! Then I look at the shade of their eyes. At least they're vegetarians.

"Hello, I'm Carlisle and this my wife Esme. These are our children Rosalie, Emmet, Jasper, Alice, Edward, Bella, and Renesmee." They all smile warmly at me and wave. I awkwardly wave back.

"Is that all you have?" Alice asks with wide eyes. I do feel like I'm missing something and the realization hits me. I run upstairs and get the cage I keep my pet, Sherlock, in. Sherlock is a tiny fluffy black cat with blue eyes. I've had him since the beginning of last year and he is still so tiny! It's adorable! I slowly walk downstairs so I won't wake Sherlock.

"That's it?!" I nod my head at Alice and she practically faints on Jasper.

"You can go with Edward, Bella, and Renesmee," Carlisle says. I nod and follow the couple and the girl. It's obvious they're a couple and Renesmee is their daughter.

On our way to the home, they kept asking me questions and I honestly didn't pay attention to what they asked me. Until they mentioned school.

"I go to a school in Scotland in 2 weeks and I was kinda hoping if I could go to my friend's house the week before school starts. Or at least a few days."