Denalis have arrived....

"Bye Liz! I honestly expected for you to try to kidnap is for the rest of the break. Surprisingly you didn't." Lily patted her best friends shoulder. "And I'm proud of you for showing restraint." The girls did only stay for three days.

"Come on Lily you act like your the only friend she has. What about the rest of the Marauders? What about me?" Marlene asks in a offensive tone. Liz smirks as Lily stumbles over her words.

"Bye bye now. Apparently we're having family visitors." Liz did her best to sound bored, not wanting the girls to know that she's could be in danger. Possibly. Lily and Marlene didn't notice and hugged her once more before apparating away.

Rosalice closed the door and let out a sigh of relief. She was more relaxed now that the girls were no longer there. Because no matter what kind of façade she put up, it didn't hide the truth about how nervous she actually was.

"You okay?" A voice asks making her jump. Seth laughs softly and dodges her attempt to hit him. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine. I was just startled." Liz looks around the room in confusion. "When did you get here?" She questions suspiciously.

"You know that this isn't the only door in the house right? The Cullens just told us about what's going on. That's why asked if your okay." Seth replied leaning on the wall next to her. The young witch didn't pay attention to it.

"Yeah. I mean it's only a royal vampire coven that's coming after me. No biggie if it was professor Mcgonagall that'd be a whole different story." She jokes. Seth doesn't seem very convinced but goes along with it anyway. "Carlisle said the Denalis should be here at any moment."

"Alice says the Vultori will arrive a day after the Denalis." Seth reminds the girl.

"Seth! Can you please try not to act like we're doomed!" Emmet booms as he enters the living room.

"Yeah. I hate to agree with the leech but your not being very optimistic." Paul announced as he entered after Emmet with a few other pack members and vampires behind him. Emmet rolled his eyes at the insult but besides that he payed no attention to it.

"Have the Denalis arrived?" Nessie asks. Several knocks interrupt Liz before she has the chance to answer. "I guess that's them." Esme vampire sped to the door and opens the door with a warm smile.

"Your here. It's wonderful to see you all." Esme greets with a smile.

A woman with curly, blonde hair steps inside the house and hugs Esme.

"It's wonderful to see you!" The woman says enthusiastically. Another woman with silky blonde hair and a man with shoulder length brown hair walk in as well. Followed my a man and woman with raven black hair. The one thing they have in common is their golden eyes.

"Liz these are the Denalis." Esme says as the coven fully walks into the house.

"Hello it's nice to meet you." Liz mumbles.

"I'm Carmen and this is Eleazar." The woman with raven hair tells Liz. The woman with silky blonde hair steps forward and smiles.

"I'm Kate. This my mate Garret and my sister Tanya." Rosalice only nods in response.

"I want to thank you for coming even after I told you about the Vultori." Carlisle thanks the coven.

"Honestly who doesn't want a chance to piss them off." Garret says with a laugh. A electric wave comes off of Kate's hand and shocks him. Garret let's out a yelp of pain and bends slightly.

"This is serious." Kate hisses at her mate. Liz looked around half expecting her best friend appear and make a joke.

"That's really cool." Liz tells Kate referring to Kate's powers.

"How are we doing this?" Sam asked Carlisle.

"We're going to be going tomorrow in the morning. The clearing isn't to far from here unlike last time. Rosalices friends are going to be with us as well." Carlisle explains.

"Why are you allowing more humans to come? Especially young ones." Tanya asked aloud. "Won't that just make the Vultori angrier?"

"My friends are shapeshifters." Liz told the blonde.

"There's something different about you. I can sense it. But it's strange not the same as a vampires powers." Eleazar says in confusion as he looks at Liz. The girl smirks and her eyes flash a bright blue that belongs to her Animagus form.

"It's a secret."

Okay I've been having a bit of writers block and I had soooo much schoolwork!! So this chapter is really short!! And late! Sorry!

I'll try my best to get the next chapter by Tuesday!! And that will be when the Vultori come okay!

JUST CHILL YOURSELVES PEOPLE!!!!! EAT SOME RAINBOWS!

Love,

Silver