Homeee

"Did you tell your mum that your going to be staying at my house for a few days?" I ask Lily.

"Yeah but did you tell your family?" She asks with a stern look. I roll my eyes and brush it off.

"Obviously. Now I'm going to go in a compartment with the boys. Tell Alice and Marlene I said hi and remind them about coming over." I tell her as I walk down the train. As I left I could have sworn I heard her say 'tell James I said hi.'

I swing open the door to the compartment and see my 4 friends. Where's Peter been lately? I shrug the thought away and plop down next to Remus. "Padfoot, Prongs, Moony, Wormatail its good to see you." I look at James with a grin on my face. "Lily said hi."

He nearly falls off the seat and looks up with wide eyes. "Really? She told you to tell me hi!" He practically squeals. Everyone laughs except Remus who is consumed in a book. Sirius claps James on the back.

"Good job mate! I guess after that date she's finally warming up to you!" He congratulated him. Peter says a small congratulations.

"Do any of you want to come over to my place?" I ask nonchalantly. "Lily, Alice, and Marlene are going too but they're going to sleep over." I add quickly. James immediately agrees and Sirius does too. Peter tells us he has to go home.

"What about you Moony?" I ask. He looks up from his book and nods before going back. I frown when I realize that he wasn't paying attention. An idea forms in my mind. "Were you listening Remus?" I ask with a pout.

"Of course." He says still looking at his book. I smirk and rest my hand on his thigh. His eyes widen and he looks at me instead of the book. I lean into him with my lips almost touching his ear.

"So we're good for tonight then?" I purr. His face immediately reddens the shade of a Weasley's hair.

"W-what?" He stutters. I look at the boys who are barely containing their laughter and we all burst out laughing.

"See what happens when you don't listen Moony!" James wheezes in between his fits of laughter.

"She asked if you were going to her house with the rest of us today." Sirius and James say in unison. My eyebrows raise to my hairline. Now that is something you just can't rehearse.

(Kings Cross station)

When we arrived James, Sirius, and Remus told me they were going to go home before apparating to my house. I left them and went to find the girls. "Liz!" I spun around and saw the girls. They were waving frantically making me laugh as I ran their way.

"Are you ready?" I asked with a grin. My grin fell when I saw Alice's guilty expression. "What is it?"

"Well umm.. Frank invited me to stay over the break and introduce me to his parents!" She blurts out quickly. The three of us laugh at her embarrassment.

"Well good luck then. I've met Augusta once it was scary." I shiver at the memory of Frank's mother. What kind of hat was that? Alice quickly hugs me and thanks me for understanding before running to Frank. "Ahh young love. How sweet."

"Like you and Remus!" Marlene teases. I smile sarcastically and flip the bird at her.

"Come on! We all noticed how you acted around Sirius." Lily taunts to Marlene. Her smile drops and her face turns red.

"What about James?!" Marlene retorts. Lily shrugs with a smile on her face and pink cheeks. I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around their shoulders.

"Why are we talking about those boys here? When we can go to my house and actually talk to them?" I sigh dramatically. "You girls are making a scene here anyway." The two roll their eyes at me and we all apparate to my home.

When we arrive at the house the girls look in awe. "It's like a bloody mansion." Marlene mumbles. I nod my head and take a long look at it.

"And the pack doesn't even live here. At first I thought they did but Ness told me they have a house a few miles in the woods." I tell them. The girls nod and once they recover from their awe, we go inside.

"It's looks just as good in the inside as it does outside. It's makes me want to stay here with you instead of at home." Lily jokes.

"Rosalice!" Bella calls from the other side of the hall. "You never said you were inviting friends over. Or anything else." She adds quietly. I look at her with a false smile.

"Well them and a few others are going to be here, mummy dearest. Do you mind?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. She shakes her and quickly leaves the room.

A loud 'crack!' Is heard outside and the boys come inside like they owned the place. "Hello ladies." Sirius winks at Marlene. She blushes furiously while Lily and I roll our eyes. "This place is definitely better than that gloomy house I used to stay in."

"But alas it's not Potter Manor." Him and James say in unison. I smile sarcastically at them and flip them off.

"Come children why don't we have some fun?!?!" I yell as I run up the stairs.

(3rd POV)

"Who was it?" Edward asks Bella as she enters the living room.

"Liz came with some of her friends." She whispers sadly. Edward wraps a arm around her shoulder.

"She'll come around." He reassures her. Nessie nods in agreement and snuggles into Jakes side who earns a glare from Edward. "Keep those hands where I can see them." He threatens the shapeshifter. Emmet laughs at their antics while Rose smiles smugly.

"Calm down Edward." Esme says in a soothing tone. The rest of the pack were at their home including Seth.

"Well we have plenty of things we need to get done for Christmas." Alice babbles while writing in her notebook. "First we need to get the decor and some outfits for the Christmas party."

"Who said anything about having a Christmas party?" Carlisle asks while entering the room.

"I just did. It doesn't have to be anything extravagant. I was hoping that we could have both the pack and us here du-" Alice stops abruptly; her pen and notebook fall to the ground.

"What is it Alice?" Jasper asks in concern for his wife.

"The Vultori know about Liz."

And then a meteor strikes the earth killing everything! The end. No more story!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!!!!

I'm KIDDING!! What kind of person would I be if I did that?!?!

Who thinks that gif is cute? The face he makes is adorable... Hehe I can't seem to focus right now it's like I just ate my weight in sugar and the world keeps spinning and I want to run with the squirrel in front me!! Everything is so topsy-turvy!!!! Madeline Hatter is wonderful...

Anywho......

COMMENT&VOTE!!!!!

Now if you'll excuse me.... I was just forced to eat dog food.

Love,

Silver