Tears & Distractions

It's not true. None of its true! Is this some sort of twisted joke? I kept repeating to myself. After a few failed attempts of trying to convince myself, I finally let reality seep in. A sob escaped my lips and I held onto the wall for support. To think I actually trusted her. She's been lying to me this whole time! ........I wonder if everyone else knew too.

I push the thoughts away from my head and walk back to my dormitory.

(Bella POV)

No! No! No no no no no! It wasn't supposed to happen like this! A hand rests on my shoulder as I make an effort to chase after her. I turn around and see Alice. "You have to give her a little space." I nod slowly before sitting down.

"Mom?" I look up at Ness. "Do you think Liz will hate us for lying to her?" She asks with tears in her eyes. I pull her into a hug and sigh.

"I honestly don't know. We just have to hope for the best right now and maybe she'll understand why we did it." A group of footsteps is heard.

One by one each of the men -minus the shapeshifters- come into the room. All of them laughing probably at some stupid joke Emmet made. Their smiles drop when they see our sad expressions.

"She knows." Edward says out loud. "Rosalice knows."

"Then why aren't we happy?" Emmet asks stupidly making me glare at him.

"She found out when I yelled at her and ran off." My eyes filled with tears that would never shed.

(Liz POV)

When I finally made my way up to the girls dormitory, I was surprised to see Lily still awake. Her head shot up from her book when she heard me sit on my bed.

"Where have you been?!" She whisper yells. "You missed dinner and the other Marauders were frantically looking for you. Honestly Li-" Lily stops scolding me when she sees the tears on my face. Her expression softens and she quickly makes her way to my bed. "What's wrong?" She asks worriedly.

"Its nothing." I try to shrug it off but Lily gives me a look. More tears escape my eyes as I explain everything that happened when Bella told me. "They lied to me Lils. This entire time as if it was nothing. My adopted sister is actually my biological mother, and my adopted brother is my dad." Her eyes widen at the information and she wraps a arm around my shoulders. "Maybe I'm just overreacting?"

"No your reaction is normal. Just try to talk to them okay? Don't ignore it as if wasn't there. It can be tomorrow or in a week but don't ignore it." The redhead advises.

"Okay thanks Lils." She gives me another hug and goes back to her bed. My body collapses completely onto my bed and I let the darkness take over.

(Next Day)

As soon as I enter the Great Hall I'm dragged back out by James and Sirius. They instantly start bombarding me with questions.

"Where were you last night?"

"Did something happen?" I pause the both of them by putting my hand up.

"Guys I had a few things that popped up. I'm sorry I wasn't there." I give them a guilty smile.

"Well nothing unusual happened unless you count Peter almost getting eaten by Moony." Sirius says nonchalantly.

"You actually did that! I thought you were just joking around!" I whisper yell. Sirius shrugs and waves it off but James looks guilty. "Did you help them stop, James?" I ask carefully.

"Yeah." He admits sheepishly. Would you look at that? Prongs does have a conscience!

"Lily's finally getting to you." He blushes while Sirius and I tease him. "James and Lily sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" We shout in unison.

"Padfoot! Stripes!" James whines. We just laugh and start running to class with James chasing after us.

"Come one Padfoot! He's gonna catch you!" I shout looking behind me. I fail to notice a figure in front of me and bump into a stone cold wall. When I back up and look at the wall, I see that it's not a wall at all. Its Edward.

I knew Padfoot and Prongs were distracting me from something.

Hello "PEOPLE"! How is you! My grammer is sooo bad right now!

I ACTUALLY HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter! But did anyone see the GIF!!! It's CRYSTAL REED! She's like TOTALLY AWESOME! Well her and Holland Roden.

(WHO THINKS I SHOULD CHANGE LIZ INTO CRYSTAL REED INSTEAD OF ELIZABETH GILLIES?-even if you don't I'm keeping the GIF-)

Speaking of Holland Roden! I'm thinking of making her the main character for a book I'm working on. It's another HP one!(only HP no twilight) I won't do anything with it until I finish this one.

Anywhore! Please COMMENT&VOTE!!!!

Go lick something that taste like a rainbow! OR SKITTLES!!!

Love,

Silver