Hospital wing

^The picture should give you a idea of what Liz animal form looks like.

My eyes snap open and I see the white hospital wing ceiling. I sit up and hear several voices mumbling around me.

"Of course I'll go out with you Evans." James lets out a snore and I stifle my laughter. He's so whipped!

"Liz you brought chocolate for me?" I shake my head at Remus. Of course he would dream like that.

"Food." Peter mumbles. Obviously.

"Ladies," Sirius snores. "There's plenty of me to go around." I do not want to know what he's dreaming about! I look around the hospital and see that we're the only ones in.

"Hey Marauders! Wake up!" I yell. James and Sirius jump up and James holds his glasses like a wand. Remus slowly gets up and Peter falls out of the bed.

"I'll protect you!" James shouts groggily with his eyes half closed.

"James! Stop mixing your dreams about Lily with reality." I tease. His eyes widen considerably and a blush forms on his face. Everyone is still able to laugh at him even in their half asleep state. Of course Peters laughs are muffled from being on the floor but he quickly gets up.

"Wow you were pretty crazy last night Moony!" Sirius exclaims. Remus looks guilty but he stops when he sees the looks we give him.

"If I didn't know any better Padfoot, I would've thought you were suggesting something." I wiggle my eyebrows. Both him and Remus turned red from embarrassment. After a while we all share a look and start laughing together. Unfortunately our laughter is cut off by the door bursting open. My head snaps in the doors direction and I see my worried family. No one is laughing now except for Sirius who is snickering and James who is grinning. They seem to love me getting in trouble. I glare at them, quickly shutting them up and turn to my family.

"Are you okay?" Bella asks worriedly. They all look at me worried and I nod.

"It's no big deal. It's not like this is my first time at the hospital wing." I shrug it off but they only seem more worried.

"How many times have you been to the hospital wing?" Esme asks. I open my mouth but someone -Sirius- decides to speak for me.

"Oh more times than she can count. Look we even have our own beds see." Above our beds are little plates with our names on it. Ours are the only beds that have our names above them. The vampires and shapeshifters look at me incredulously. I grin sheepishly and hide behind my hair, while playing with my necklace.

"What's that your playing with?" Edward says slightly shocked. I look at him and show him the necklace.

"My birth parents gave it to me. I seem to have a habit of playing with it when I'm nervous or bored." The Marauders laugh.

"Yeah she would play with her necklace the first time her and Moony went to Hogsmeade." James snickers.

"And before a test she forget to study for." Remus adds.

"And when she talks to boring people. Wait you would fiddle with that when you talked to me!" Sirius exclaims. I roll my eyes and give him a siriusly look.

"Yes because hearing about how many girls you snogg is sooo interesting." I reply sarcastically. Everyone laughs and I turn to my adoptive family.

"How did you get in here anyway?"

Sadly I own nothing except Liz and the plot.
What excuse is Liz going to use for being in the hospital wing? Will it be believable? Will it be the truth? Does it actually matter and I might have just wanted to stop the chapter here?

Who knows?

COMMENT & VOTE!!!!!!

GO PET A LLAMA, LICK A ROCK, EAT A RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Silver.