Can I go somwhere?

Edward POV

She hasn't even been here for a day and she already wants to leave.

"We can talk about it with everyone else when we get home," Bella says. Rosalice nods her head and looks out the window. That's funny I can't read her thoughts. Must be a shield like her mother.

(Skip rest of the car ride)

When we get home Rosalice stares at the house.

"Do you like it?" Renesmee asks. Rosalice looks at her with a smirk and nods her head. 'I'm so glad she likes it here daddy.'

I sniff the air and smell a disgusting stench. I open the doors and I'm greeted by the rest of my family and the pack. Emily steps forward and smiles at Rosalice.

"You must be Rosalice," my daughter cuts her off.

"Just Liz if you don't mind."

"Okay Liz I'm Emily and this is my husband Sam." Rosalice shakes both of their hands and looks at the rest of the pack.

"I'm Paul and this is Embry, Quil, and Jared." They wave at each other and Seth steps forward with the biggest smile I've seen in 17 years.

"I'm Seth and that's my older sister Leah." Rosalice smiles at them but I feel like it's false.

"And this is Jacob!" Renesmee says. "He's my boyfriend."

Liz POV

Wow, this is a lot of people or should I say vampires and shapeshifters. I go sit down in the living room with Sherlock on my lap.

"What's that?" Asks Leah. I narrow my eyes at her and scratch Sherlock behinds his ear.

"This is Sherlock. Isn't he adorable?!" I hear a growl in the room but I pretend to ignore it. "Oh, I just remembered! Carlisle I know I just got here and everything but can I go to my friend's house next week? We were planning to go to school together and get our school supplies." Now that I think about it, we aren't too far away from Lily's house.

"Is the friend you're talking about a boy or a girl?" I hear the growl again. Wtf!

"A girl, how many boys do you know that are named Lily?"

Carlisle starts whispering with Esme and Edward. I sigh and take out a blood flavored lollipop. I wonder if they'll like these?

"Alright, you can go." I smile big and fist bump into the air. "What kind of candy is that?" Alice asks.

Maybe they do have an effect on them? I take another out of my purse and hand it to her.

"It's a blood flavored lollipop. I don't know if you'll like it since it grosses most people out." The shapeshifters faces cringe in disgust but Alice raises her eyebrows and tries it. Everyone looks at her waiting for a reaction.

"This is pretty good!" The vampires laugh but the shapeshifters roll their eyes or gag.

-------------------------------------

(Next week)

The last week has been filled with questions and shopping. Finally, I'm at Lily's house! I walk out the car and hear a voice shouting.

"Lizzy your here!" I turn around and someone is launched in my arms. "I can't believe you didn't go with that arrogant toe rag for the rest of the week." I gasp in mock surprise.

"You honestly think I would've chosen James over You! I mean I know that Sirius is there and Remus and Peter but you Lily Evans are not there. Although I'm pretty sure James wouldn't mind if we both spent the last week at his house." Lily rolls her eyes and turns a shade of pink.

"You must be Liz's friend Lily." Crap! I forgot their still here!

"Lily these are my adoptive Brother and sisters. Edward, Bella, and Renesmee this is Miss Lily Evans." I say with a posh accent.

Lily laughs and shakes each of their hands. "Pleasure to meet you all."

"The pleasure is ours." Bella looks towards me. "We'll be going now okay? Bye, have fun." I wave goodbye as they drive off. I look at Lily and smirk.

"Let's go prank Petunia."

-----------------------------------------

3rd POV

All of the Cullens are in the living room when a knock is heard on the door. Esme walks up to get it and sees an ancient looking man with purple robes.

"Albus it's wonderful to see you again." She opens the door for him and lets him in the living room. Carlisle stands up and goes to shake the old man's hand.

"Hello, how are you two?" Albus asks.

"Wonderful these are our children and grandchild," Carlisle says gesturing towards the rest of his family.

"Ah yes I remember Alice, Emmet, Edward, Jasper, Rosalie, Bella, and Renesmee." The rest of the family looks at the man in confusion.

"Who are you?" Renesmee asks.

"Albus Dumbledore headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. That reminds me." He looks at Carlisle. "I'd like to offer you a job at our school in the Hospital Wing."

"Wait does that mean you're a wizard?" Asks Emmet. Albus smiles and nods his head. "Prove it." Albus flicks his wand at Emmet and the vampire starts floating. "Cool."

"I accept your job offer but what about the rest of my family or the pack?"

"Your family may come as well and the pack if they wish to they could patrol the forest. There is always a danger that lurks around." Carlisle nods his head in agreement.

"I'll come to pick you up 2 days before school starts and school starts in a week." And with a Crack! Albus was gone.