Princesses & THE QUEEN

I was with the rest of the Marauders heading into the great hall.

"Why can't this crowd of people disappear?! Evans is already at the table!" James whined. Sirius and I start laughing at him while Peter attempts to laugh. I pat James in the back and give him a mischievous grin.

"You want to go to the table that badly?" He nods his head enthusiastically. I whisper my plan to Sirius and he nods his head. I clear my throat and press my wand to my throat.

"CLEAR THE WAY PEOPLE!!! THE 4 PRINCESSES OF HOGWARTS ARE HERE!!!" I yell as Sirius pushes people out of our way. A few people glare at us while others look at us amused.

"Who are you then?!" Shouts a person from the crowd. I pull out the crown Sirius keeps in his bag (don't ask why) and place it on my head.

"BOW YOU PEASANTS!! BECAUSE I AM THE QUEEN!!!" I yell as I jump on top of the table. A lot of people laugh except the Slytherins. I feel myself being pulled of the table and I glare at a familiar red head. "You ruined my moment Lily." I pout.

"I'm surprised Mcgonagall hasn't given you detention or expelled you." She criticizes while looking at the head of our house. Minnie looks at me then at the sky pleading. "You will be the death of her." I roll my eyes and look at the Marauders.

James is goggling at Lily with drool coming out of his mouth. Peter is eating. Sirius is flirting with his current girlfriend. I look at Remus who is looking at me. A voice interrupts our staring contest.

"Attention students, welcome back to another year at Hogwarts! I'd like to let the first years and those who seem to have forgotten," He looks at the 5 of us. "Know that your are not allowed in the Forbidden Forest. I'd also like to introduce the Cullens who are here with Dr. Carlisle Cullen. He will be working alongside Madame Pomfrey and yes they are vampires. Oh also the La Push shapeshifters who are for extra protection. Most of the hall was in a uproar the worst being the Slytherins. The Gryffindoors kept calm with the occasional fainting person. Me on the other hand had my head in my hands.

"Isn't that your adoptive family?" I hear Lily ask. I look up at her and nod my head. "Did you know?"

"Of course I knew! It's so embarrassing they work at my school now!" I look at the Cullens who are staring at me with surprise then I look at Dumbledore who is trying to get everyone to calm down and isn't successful. I immediately jump onto the table and put my wand to my neck.

"QUIET DOWN!!" A lot of people be quiet but then they start talking again. What to do? "OH MY GOSH SNAPE FINALLY WASHED HIS HAIR!!!" I shout pointing to the Slytherin table. Everyone (including the Slytherins) stops what their doing and looks at a still greasy and red faced Slytherin. "Now that your all quiet. Headmaster would you like to continue." He shakes his head at me but continues with what he's saying.

"The Cullens are vegetarians vampires and we've put a few spells around the school so your blood won't smell tempting. The shapeshifters aren't a harm as long as you don't anger them." He looks over at us alas we grin at each other evilly (well Remus isn't but he's motherly). "That's it for tonight. Off to bed!" I take Remus' hand and run to the common room so I can avoid my family. When we get to the common room Remus sits on the couch panting.

"I understand why you ran but why'd I have to run to?" I sit next to him with a frown on my face.

"One of the reason is because your my boyfriend. The other is because I AM THE QUEEN!" I shout before facing him. He looks at me amused and wraps his arm around my waist.

"My boyfriend. I love it when you say that." I give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Which do you like more?" He pretends to think for a moment.

"I like this much better." He gives me a kiss that lasts longer than the peck I gave him earlier. I pull away smiling but I frown when I notice how pale he is.

"Moony there's a full moon soon!" He sighs and nods his head. Before I can say anything the portrait hole burst open and all the Gryffindoors come bustling in. James and Sirius come and sit on the couch with us. Or in Sirius' case on me.

"Get off me you over grown chihuahua!" I yell as I push Sirius off. We all laugh as Sirius face plants on the floor.

"My beautiful face! Oh no! The world will go into depression if a face as beautiful as mine isn't in it!" Sirius starts fake sobbing into the floor.

"Padfoot it's obvious that I am the best looking one in the group!" Prongs says as he runs a hand through his messy hair. They get into a argument on who's more beautiful when I jump in and stop it.

"Girls girls your both pretty," they turn to me with triumphant smiles on their faces. "But I'm obviously the best looking one in the group." I flip my hair dramatically into their faces. Remus holds back his laughter or at least tries to.

"Fine but who's the best looking boy in the group?" Sirius and James ask in unison. I act like I'm going to point at Sirius but at the last minute I turn and point to Remus.

"Remus obviously. He's got the looks and the brains."

"That's no fair! He's your boyfriend! It doesn't count!" James whines while stomping his feet. I roll my eyes and see Lily coming out of the girls dormitory.

"Lily! Besides me who is your favorite it out of the group!" She looks at James and Sirius like their insects and turns to Remus.

"Then Remus I guess," I shoot a fake glare."but don't worry Lizzy he's all yours." She slowly backs away and runs up into the girls dormitory. I turn around to see that James and Sirius have both fainted due to shock and heartbreaking.

"Get over it!" I yell at the two boys. "Bye I'm going to sleep." I say as I kiss Remus on the cheek. I run upstairs to my dorm and flop on top of my bed.

I don't even bother changing because as soon as I close my eyes I'm asleep.

(A/N VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!! IF YOU DONT YOU WILL WAKE UP WITH A NOSE LIKE VOLDEMORTS TOMORROW!!

Liz: But he doesn't have a nose.

MY POINT EXACTLY!!! Okay byeee!

Love,

Silver.)