Chapter 2

Soon After, Sal got a text from Joe (Gatto ).

It said;

" Hey man. If you ain't too busy tomorrow, you can come over to my place to talk more about the plan. Bessy said that she'll make plans with Jade- no problem. She'll give her a call. Come over after 12pm that will be fine."

I seen Sal smiling at his phone, and I got curious.

Me-" Who was that, Sal?"
Sal- " Ah just joey, We've made plans for tomorrow so I'm going over to his, he said Bessy will call you to see if you want to hang out.."
Me- " Oh okay, cool. "
Sal- " Shall we watch some T.V in here or go to bed and watch T.V in there?"

I gave a soft sigh. "Lets stay up for half hour, i'll put some music on now and we can just chill for a while, and talk on the sofa. I'll just go and put my jam's on."
I was in the bedroom changing my clothes, I changed into my new PJ's. I wore a light blue silk robe as well, Sal came into the bedroom. " Oh my god, you look amazing."
I looked at Sal in confusion and giggled. " Babe, its only for bed.".. Sal raised his eyebrows and gave of a lip bite.
" Just hurry up and get your ass in there." He said, meaning the living room.
I laughed.

***THE NEXT DAY***

I woke up at 11:30am the next day. Sal was up 15 minutes before me, he took a shower, had breakfast and brushed his teeth.
" Babe, last night was so relaxing. Even though we had a bit to drink we wasn't that bad, but ugh what a lovely night to spend with my boo." I looked up at Sal as i was lead on his lap as he sat upwards on the bed. " i wish we could do it every night. Yano- i was at my place the other night and.. I just felt like a loner. It sucks living on my own sometimes." Sal giggled. "Well.. i wish you would have told me sooner, silly. Just move in with me. I feel the same way too when i'm on my own, after all you are my girl, i want you around more."

I got up, sat on Sals lap facing him and kissed him. "Are you serious, Sal? say if you don't want to i'd understand."
Sal laughed. " of course! C'mon we need to get up i'm going over Joe's so are you meeting Bessy, cause you could just come with me?" I paused and put my hands on my rosie cheeks. "uhhh...Yeah sure i'll just get ready!"