Chapter 11

Later that day I was cuddled up on the sofa with Sal watching Sinbad. Sal and I literally couldn't stop laughing, it was brilliant. Next thing I know, I had a text message from Sazz;

" Hey Hun. I was wondering if you could pick me up from work? Brian's in bed completely hung over and I don't want to take a cab because it's so expensive."

I sighed.
Sal-
"What's up?"

Me-
" Ahh nothing, Sazz just wants me to pick her up when she finishes in 20 minutes.. I best get changed. We'll probably go for coffee, you wanna come?"

Sal-
" yeah sure I need fresh air anyway."

We got to Sazz' workplace and as I looked over the counter- I couldn't believe it. The lady that had been holding me up this morning was working here. She looked at me in a confused and worrying expression, then looked at Sal.

Sal-
"  You know that girl over there with the curly hair?"

Me-
"Yes..?"

Sal-
"That's Q's Ex."

Me-
" Wow. That must be who Sazz is telling me about..wait here she comes."

Sazz-
" God, it's been such a long shift today, get me from here...I hate people."

Me-
" I know that girl in there is Q's Ex! She was at the drive thru this morning and gave me some dirt. She's such a bitch."

Sazz-
" Did you tell Sal what I told you?"

Sal-
" No she didn't what's up?"

Sazz-
" All she does is rub in my face the fact that she used to date Brian..like, someone was talking to her about the show and she's just like 'I used to date Brian for quite a while, we're still friends I could totally get you guys Autographs and maybe meet & greets..' I just look at her sometimes I don't know how I hold back it just annoys me that she brags about something that's only partly true."

Sal-
" You should have seen her face when she seen me, if she was such good friends as she says she is, she would have come upto me or vice versa. If you're working with her this week you should get Q to come meet you after work and see what her face would be like then..."

5 minutes later a a fan came up to Sal.
" Hey Sal. Sorry to interrupt you and your friends."

Sal-
" No no that's fine. What's you're name?"

" My Names Marie."
Sal-
" lovely to meet you Marie! I'm happy to hear that you're a fan of the show."

Marie-
" No problem! I can't stop shaking, I'm sorry. Can we get a photo?!"

Sal-
" Ofcourse! "