Chapter 8

Jade's POV

We were in the cab for around ten minutes. Until then, the girls all decided they wanted to put a blind fold on me. They wouldn't tell me why, they just kept telling me " You'll find out soon enough!"

I sighed. "Girls if you're taking me to a strip club or getting a stripper involved i won't be happy. Seriously..."

Bessy-
"Jadey, just trust us you'll love this."

Sazz-
"Yeah you're just gonna have to hang tight for 5 minutes..."

We got out of the car, Tasha and Sazz held on to each of my arms and guided me to where we were walking to. The Girls let go of me and i was just stood in a spot for a good minute without knowing what to do.

Bessy-
"We just have to wait a minute,hun. We need to See where the person is...." Bessy Paused.
"Ahh right here. Okay Jade don't take you're blind fold off, but turn around so you face the other way."

Me-
" Girls im getting scared now,this isn't a joke you're not planning anything on me are you? please can i take this off now....."

I felt someone take my hand as the guided me to about 20 metres. All i could feel was a breeze. It Felt like a Mans hand and i felt a little worried. It can't be that bad, right? My friends wouldn't put me into an embarrassing situation, would they?

Tasha-
"Jade..on the count of three, We want you to take your blindfold off then turn around. We'll just be standing a few feet away, don't panic. Are you ready?"

Me-
"No wait guys. I'm scared, you promise me im not in trouble or anything?"

ALL-
"NO! 1....2.....3!"

I took off my blindfold slowly and i couldn't believe it.

Me-
"Girls, why are we on this boat?!?! MURR?! Hahaha, What the fuck is going on?!"

Sazz-
"Turn around hun..."

I turned around, i had the biggest shock of my life. All i seen was Sal walking from around the corner of the boat. He was wearing a white shirt, tie and black trousers. My heart was in my mouth, I froze and i gasped. I couldn't get my words out.

Me-
"OH MY GOD! BABE, what the hell is going on, you're supposed to be at a show right now!!!"

Sal-
" That was just apart of the plan. Distracting you totally worked and you fell for it so i could surprise you. Come here ya big softy."

Sal put his arms out and i walked into him giving the tightest hug and he gave me a kiss. A tear had came down the side of my cheek, and he wiped it away."

Sal-
"Follow me,i've got something to show you..."

Me-
"Oh gosh please no more surprises i can't deal. Oh my god, i just can't believe this was happening. Was it you who knocked the door this morning?"

Sal-
"Yeah,Bessy dropped me over i was staying over at joey's."

Me-
"Wow. Well, i gotta give it to ya, babe. I can't believe they all knew about this. Where are the guys, are they coming too?"

Sal gave off a little giggle, walked me onto the deck and there were at least 30 people friends and family all waiting for me.

"SURPRISE!!!!"