Chapter 3.

An hour later, Sal and I arrived at Joe and Bessy's house in Long Island. " Sooo Girls, what's your afternoon plans?" Joey asked.
"We'll probably go to the Mall, grab some lunch. We're meeting up with Sazz aswell in the City. She has the day off so she's coming along, she said Brian's busy with his podcast and there's like some sort of fan meet up so yeah she's coming with us." Bessy replied.
" Okay so we'll so you guys later." ..."I love you." I whispered to Sal. " I Love you too, Babe." and we both gave them a Kiss goodbye.

*At Joe's House*
"Okay, so what're you thinking of doing for Jade's Birthday? Small gathering? Just you and her? Massive party?" Asked Joe.
" Well, i want it on like, well near the ocean. So probably on a boat, so it wow's her. With guests. Not really a big party but enough people there so its like ' oh my god!' Yano?" Said Sal.
"So we need to make a list of peoples names who Jade's close to? Her friends, ya family?" Joe asked.
" Yeah." Said Sal.
" Book the Boat, we'll need to view some before we book just incase and we can plan from there, so shall we go to new york now, this afternoon?"
Sal beamed. " yeah lets go now.

Over in NYC, myself Bessy and Sazz we're eating lunch. " So, how's your week been, Sazz?" I asked.
" Its been okay. Brian and I went to new Jersey last Saturday, and we just argued. It was just over some guy who likes me and i told Brian that i hate the guy! He just, he's jealous that i'm with someone i love and he wouldn't leave me alone. The night ended fun..well, lets put it THAT way hahaha!"
Bessy looked confussed. " how so, hun?"

I giggled because i knew exactly what Sazz meant.. "duh, they had sex."
We all laughed. " How's Milana, Bess?" Asked Sazz.

"yeah she's great! She's over at Joe's sisters for the day, to be with her cousins. They can't get enough its just, too adorable." I aww'ed.
Joe said she was up all night sometime this week is she okay?"

" Aw. Yeah i think she's just starting to realise certain things. Like if she wants me or Joe, then she'll just cry and cry until one of us gives her attention."

" So Jade, whats up with you and Sal, anything new since we last spoke?" Asked Sazz.
" Not really. OH! Yes there is! We're moving in together! He said he'd love me around more because its hard to see each other when the guys are touring and he misses my company when we're not with eachother. So yeah, i'm moving into Sals apartment!"

On the other side of NYC, Sal and Joe came back from viewing the Mini Cruise boats.

" Joey, Thanks man for helping me out today. I really hope Jade loves it. I'm not even gonna tell her about this. Im gonna throw her off guard so she thinks nothing big is gonna happen.."

" hey, no problem,Man! I help you, you help me thats how we've always been. She is gonna be so fucking shocked man."