Chapter 10

I woke up with a hang over on the Sunday morning. My head was pounding and all I was craving was a Mcdonald's breakfast and a big, fat coke. Sal was led next to me. He looked so hot. I loved his bed head hair. It was looking a little wavy... I sat myself up on the bed, Stretched out and took a big yawn.

Me-
"Sallllll, wake up. We need to get a Mcdonalds like, right now. I have the biggest cravings."

Sal-
"Cravings? Are you pregnant?"

Me-
"Don't be silly, I had alcohol of course I'm not. I have hangover cravings so I'm gonna head out to Maccies. Want anything?"

Sal-
" Babe, I'm gonna stay here. i'll just have the same as you, please.."

Half hour later I put on my comfy clothes as I was just planning to stay in the car and get a drive though. As I was waiting in line of the cars, Some woman was holding us all up as they messed up her order. All she did was moan about everything. I was bibbing my car horn as I just wanted some food! Next thing I know she starts to walk up to my car. " Ahh shit." I said.

Woman-
" Hey lady. Is there a problem?"

Me-
"Yes there fucking is. Long story short. My and my boyfriend are both hungover. we want food and you're holding everyone up. Now c'mon shift your ass and get on with it."

Woman-
" Of course, your boyfriend isn't even with you so stop bullshitting."

Me-
"What is your problem, lady? Get out of my way!"

Woman-
"I'm late for work. Now you've pissed me off even more. What the fuck's your name, I'm not done with you!"

Me-
" You'll find my name up your ass and to the left. Have a good day, asshole."

(Sorry its a short chapter)