Chapter 4.

By the time we finished in the city, the girls all came back to my apartment to hang out for a while.
Murr and his Girlfriend, Tasha lived near by so She stopped over too.
I sighed. " In all seriousness, I really don't know what to do for my birthday. Its only 3 weeks away and by that time, Sal won't be here because he'll be back on tour and shooting with the guys. It just won't feel like a birthday, to be honest."
" Aw Jade. You'll have all of us here, Sal's family as well." Said Bessy.
"I know, but it's not the same without Sal. They're all gonna be in Illinois and it just upsets me that the timings bad. It's not as if he can just take a night off work either, we spoke the other day about it and he didn't even seem bothered he was just like, 'Ahh that sucks doesn't it.' I didn't want to bring it up last night because, we had an amazing night last night."

Tasha  came and gave me a hug.
"Aw Jadey, well.. you could just ask Sal if you could go with him for that weekend? I mean, Us girls will come also, We can go out have some dinner and drink it'll be great. You're not missing out, Sal won't be?"
Bessy interrupted with a concerned expression . " Uhh, Tasha can you just help me with something, please? It's in the car. Now?!"

 " Yeah,sure?" She Replied.

Bessy - " Please tell me you didn't just say that? Jade is gonna ask Sal to go to Illinois and Sal will obviously say no! Because Illinois is just a part of the plan!"

Tasha- " Wait....What plan, Bessy?!"

Bessy- " Sal's been throwing her off guard because he's planning one of those small cruise's for her birthday in New York. That's why we've brought her out today because Joe's helping Sal with the planning. She just can't find out about it. He's not just planning that, he won't tell us what yet but said she'll hopefully just love it. "

Tasha- " Oh wow. Well...what the hell can we say to her now, Sal will say no and She'll think Sal doesn't care and it could lead up to bad tension."

Bessy- " I really don't know. We'll just have to come up with a fake plan and tell it to Jade. We can't let off Sals plan he will be so disappointed if she finds out early."