Chapter 7

That afternoon was brilliant. We chilled out in the hot tubs, got pedicures, face massages, back massage, steam rooms, hand massages. Then at 3pm we had our lunch in a beautiful dining area.

Bessy-
" I can't believe how sweet Sal has been for you. Isn't he just adorable."

Me-
" I know, i'm so lucky to have him. He didn't have to do this for me i'd just be happy with being in contact with him over the phone, and getting to see him home tomorrow. Before i moved in with him, like some nights we'd be on the phone until late at night. Anddd listening to his voice would just be so....beautiful to me."

Tasha-
"Aww thats so sweet, Jade."

Me-
" But now being able to go to bed with him and waking up next to him is just, ugh I love it. I know im being a bit soppy but i just love him so much. Before Sal, I'd never been with a man that's not made me feel the way I feel today... Amazing."

Sazz-
" Aww Jade! that's like when Brian and I moved in together. it's such a exciting feeling. I still can't believe we've been together 3 years."

Tasha-
" You girls are making me all emotional now. It's so sweet when you listen to things like this."

Bessy-
"So Tasha, anything new with you and James?"

Tasha-
"No not really, Last night we had an argument about Like, eating just a bit healthier, he thought I was having a dig at him which I wasn't? He eats like ridiculous amount of calories I just don't want him to get any health problems.. even though he's skinny!"

Bessy-
" That's a man thing, I wouldn't worry, doll. I said the same thing to Joe but his cholesterol seems to be absolutely fine. "

 A few hours later, we all decided to head back to Sazz' house in Staten island to get ready for our night out in the city. I was doing my make up and I seen Bessy's phone light up with a text from Joe, he seemed to be really interested in what we were doing and what time we were leaving which I found odd.

Me-
"Darlin' why is Joe so onto you about when you're leaving?"

Bessy-
" Ohhh...uhh, he just wants to make sure I get the Baby to my parents house okay because of her bedtime and feeding time..."

Bessy's POV

At this point I was panicking. I thought that Jade was suspicious that we were all in on something, so I rang Sal to ask him what the plan is.

Me-
" Sal I'm freaking out, I think Jade knows that there is something up."

Sal-
"Calm down. Trust me she doesn't. If she DOES suspect anything, just make up something and say that you're not going clubbing you're going to see maroon 5 or something."

Me-
" Sal I have to be realistic here. She'd freak out if I said that.. If worst comes to worst i'll say it but we're leaving in 10 minutes so I doubt we'll need a plan. As soon as we get nearby, I have the blindfold i'll get her to put it on and then we'll go from there."

I went back into the living room and before I knew it the cab was waiting for us outside. The girls looked lovely. I was SO excited about what was about to happen in the next 20 minutes. We all know that the guys aren't away on tour, I felt glad that the secret was gonna be over not long away."

Forever Impracticalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें