Chapter 9

As the night went on, I was having more and more of a blast. We got slightly drunk, but I didn't care as it was my birthday and we were all out to have fun. It was 10pm and I decided to give out a speech.

Me-
Hey Everyone! I just want to take a moment and say thank you for making it tonight and making my birthday so special. I don't know if some of you knew, but Sal totally had me believe that the guys had to go on tour, before tonight I hadn't seen Sal in two days. So it really did shock me 'cause I believed him and he's put so much effort into tonight and im just so, so grateful. So thank you Sally! I love you! And also thanks to everyone especially Joey, for being his wingman. Bessy is so lucky to have you, I love you guys! I hope everyone has had a good night, tonight.. Sal can you come up here for a second?"

Sal-
" Aw Sure, hahaha.."

Sal made his way up to the front and put his arm around my waist.

Me-
" So lets all raise our glasses."

Sal-
" I wanna make a toast to Jade. Thank you for being the love of my life. My best friend, my companion. You've made me laugh so hard sometimes and we have arguments but I love you so much.."

*Everyone Aww's*

Sal-
"Thanks to my best buddies for helping me out. Ya'll know who you are, and thanks to everyone who could make it, I'm so happy there are so many of you that could come. Have a great night !"

Later that night, Around 11pm, we all cleared up our things and went home back to Staten Island. Q and Sazz had come to our place for an extra hour just for another drink, Q was hammered. Sazz wasn't too bad, She was drunk but knew what she was doing. As for Sal and I...well...we wasn't too bad,surprisingly.

Brian-
" Yo, Sal..remember we were gonna so a drunk episode of what say you? Well shall we do one now?"

Sal-
"You have the equiptment,Q, although that would be a really good idea. Next time remind me and we'll do it!"

Sazz and i were in my bedroom talking. Sazz said she was feeling a little bit down in the dumps, i thought it was just cause she was drunk but she said she felt down for a few days.

Sazz-
"Ugh Jade, help. i just don't know what to do. I know Brian loves me, but there's just this girl at work. She said she's known brian for like 10 years, way back in the days when he was a firefighter. Saying how they used to date and what he used to do for her and stuff like that. Why the hell would she keep bringing it up? I mean, its as if she likes him again and it's making me really on edge around her."

Me-
"Did you tell Q about this?"

Sazz-
" I don't wanna be the one who keeps bringing up his Ex's all the time. I could just change jobs but then i would make it look like i'm bothered and i don't want to let her get to me."

Me-
" Too late for that,Sazz. She already has got to you. Just tell her to shut the fuck up because all that was in the past like, 8 years ago? You and Brian have been together 2 years now i think its about time she got a life and leave you alone, she's jealous because she fucked it all up back then and now Q has an amazing partner and he is on TV so she can't brag about him now. I mean sure! She probably brags about the fact she used to go out with a guy thats on TV now. But seriously, It's gonna get in the way of you and Bri if you keep getting worried about her. Tell her that its old news and to get over it. It could help if you introduce her to any guys that you know of? but possibly not a friend of Q's cause she might try and use that to get at him."

Brian and Sal came into the bedroom.

Q-
"Heyyy whats going on girls, you ain't planning a gangbang are you, cause you know we're into that, huh...huhhhh! hahaha!"

Me-
"Q shut the fuck up, hahaha. That's gross. I think you and Sazz should go home, sleep off the alcohol and talk in the morning."

Q-
" Why can't we talk now?"

Sazz-
"Baby, you'll understand it better when we're sober. My head is starting to spin i think we should get a cab soon."

Sal-
"I agree, i'll call you guys a cab now."

Sal looked at me and raised his right eyebrow.

Me-
"Oh Sal,behave..hahaha."