I miss him...

~Anna's Pov~
"Nash?! Nash answer me please!! Why do you have to go!?'" I asked tears pouring down my face. "Anna don't you understand I have to leave, I'm putting you in danger!! Being around you, even talking to you is putting our, and OUR KIDS life at risk!" Nash said putting his hand through his hair. "Nash!! Please don't go. I need you, we can move somewhere!! Somewhere they won't find us, please I need you!"
"Anna I'm sorry I have to leave. My boss is frigged up in the head, he'll kill me, you, the kids, my family and your family I'm sorry." "Nash but I don't understand!! Why do you have to go?!" I said crying so hard I could no longer stand. I fell to my knees hard. Regretting everything I did. "Anna.... My boss wants me to go away for another job and also he knows about Peter and Lucy. He knows what we did he knows and he said we will kill me if I don't take the job out of the state." "Nash.. I love you, we can figure this out!!" I pleaded. "No Anna I'm not putting anyone at risk I'm leaving and that's that. I love you, tell the kids I love them too, and I'm always thinking about you guys..." Nash said pulling me into a hug. "I love you too." I say crying into Nash's shirt. I pull Nash into a long passionate kiss. "I can't believe this is goodbye.." I said to myself, which was apparently not quite enough because nah she heard. "Hey don't think of this as a goodbye, think of it as a I'll see you later." Nash said pulling me into one last hug. I kissed hoping one more time. Hoping to remember this feeling of his lips. "I'll see you later then." I said wiping away the tears. Nash walked out the door, with a luggage back and a carry-on. I really messed up.. Letting the boy of my dreams walk away from me just like that. Why did I do that? Why?! Anna your so stupid!! What are you going to do?! Raising
5 kids on your own!! God please help me..

~ A couple years later ~

I miss him...
He smell of his cologne, his smile his laugh. Everything. He brightens my day.

I'm depressed without him here.

I miss him.

Even making this makes me wanna cry. Why do I get so attached to people?! It fs up my life, because no one stays with me. But he has, he has stuck by my side he has made me laugh he has done everything and yet... I still need him here I need him. Even to just hear his voice one more time. Just one more time.
He would be home for awhile now, maybe a year or two. Maybe 3. Maybe never. It just, I hate to see him go. I wish he was here comforting me, telling me everything is gonna be alright. Telling me that he's here, and that he's never gonna leave, and just the feeling of him holding me in his arms. I just want that.. but I can't. And I won't. And it kills me everyday inside. I wish I could just see him 1 more time. I wish that he would just not go home I wish, i wish... I wish, but nothing happens. That's what sucks about dreaming big. 95% of the time... it doesn't work out for me.

So for now... I'm going to imagine, imagine that he is with me right now, imagining that he is holding me in his arms. Imagining that he is actually thinking about me. Or that he actually cares. So for now that what I'm going to do. I'm going to try my best to forget about him. But I know, no matter how hard I try he's always going to have a place in my heart, and in my mind. I'll always love him..

A/N
BOOM A CHAPTER OUT OF NOWHERE!! I promise this is the very last chapter I'm sorry that it took so long to get out... So actually that last part is actually me talking about this boy in my life that means the world to me. And right now he lives farther ways from me about 5 hours to drive there, and the reason I know him is because he comes down to visit his grandparents. Every time I see him I almost cry, just because I know that in a week he's going to be gone again.. Anyway back to the book! Emotional chapter right?!? Also it's a bit jumbled around but you'll get it once you read it over twice! So I love you guys so much for reading this book!!