Baby?

Nash's Pov
Me and Shannon were sitting down on our couch  because Shannon needed to say something to me.

Lilly's Pov
Me and Shawn broke into Nash's house and took the crib and some toys, but just when we were walking out the back door a heard something that would have made me throw up.

Shannon's Pov
I finally told Nash that I was pregnant! Nash's smile was as big as when he left that thing of a girl Lilly. Nash hugged me and got really excited! I was so happy I just can't wait to have this baby!

Shawn's Pov
It took everything in me not to go in that room and punch Nash. I mean Lilly just had his baby and they just broke up yesterday! He already got her pregnant?!
Lilly and I walked out of the door and went back into my car. "Lilly I'm so sorry." She pulled her legs up into her chest and just cried. "If you want I can drive back?" I said, "That would be nice," I got out of the passenger seat and went into the driver seat and hugged Lilly. I picked her up and carried her to the other side and put her down in the seat. "Thank you Shawn, for everything." Then the best moment of my life happened, we kissed.

Lilly's Pov
I had to, I had to kiss Shawn, I have to admit I've always liked Shawn. "I'm sorry." I said, "It's ok, I actually liked it." He made me smile, then I looked behind Shawn's shoulder and saw Nash and Shannon.

Shawn's Pov
I don't know why Lilly was looking behind me. Then I turned around and I saw the people who caused all this trouble, Nash and Shannon, hand in hand. Nash's eyes were watering, it kinda made me smile. I didn't know what to do so  I just kissed Lilly again, this time there were even more fireworks than last time, I could feel her smile, then we pulled away and looked back over to see Nash start to cry, "Let's go now." I said and Lilly just shook her head yes, and then stuck her tongue out at them and then we sped off back to my house.

A/N I know this is a really short chapter but I'm sorry I'm just really busy😒