"The Question?"

Nash's Pov
Great, just great! I thought as a stormed into the house. "My ex fiancée kissed my best friend!" I said putting my hands through my hair, "Nash, don't mind them!" "We have a little baby on the way remember?" Shannon said looking down at her stomach. "Tell me something Shannon." "Anything babe!" Shannon said worried. "We're you drunk, on the night we met?" I said as I faced her with tears in my eyes, "No Nash!" "Really because If I stay with you until that baby is born and get a DNA test." "Nash!" Shannon looked at me with her head in the clouds, "It's YOUR baby!" She hollered, "How do I know that?" I asked taking my hands of the counter and walking away.
Lilly's Pov
'BEEP' 'BEEP' I looked at my alarm clock, "6:30?!" I looked over at Amanda, sound asleep in her purple crib with giraffes on it. I woke her then picked her up in my arms, and rocked her back at forth. I walked into the kitchen and decided to pour some milk in Amanda's bottle and warmed it up in the microwave.
Shawn's Pov
I woke up this morning at 6:45, I got up out of bed and realized what day it is. Today is the second day sense Lilly and Nash broke up. What a jerk! I thought. "Oh hey Shawn." Lilly said as she was making eggs and bacon, "Hey Lilly, Want any help?" I asked. "Sure, can you feed Amanda and change her then put her in her bouncer?" "Sure."
Lilly's Pov
I watched Shawn feed Amanda, he was so good at it, I can't believe Shawn Is single. I mean if I hadn't broken up with Nash a few days ago I definitely date Shawn if he asked me.
"Hey, Lilly can I ask you something?" Shawn said. "Yeah, anything!" I answered. "Would you wanna hire a babysitter and go to someplace to eat tonight?" I blushed, "Yeah, sure, is it as a date?" I asked smiling, "Only if you want it to be." He said putting Amanda into her bouncer, "It's a date."
Shawn's Pov
~Later that night~
Me and Lilly we're going to a place called "La Lune" which is French for "The Moon" it is a fancy restaurant and it's very expensive, but I would do anything for Lilly. "Are we almost there Shawn?" Lilly asked, "Yep!" I said as we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. I got out of the car and ran to the other side so I could get the door for Lilly. "Aww thanks Shawn!" She said while getting out of the car.
Lilly's Pov
Shawn and I walked into the restaurant, it was beautiful, hanging chandeliers at every table, a candle on ever table, I could go on but it was AMAZING! "Do you like it?" Shawn asked, "Yes!" I said. "Do you like it as much as me?" He asked in a curious way, "Never." I said.
Shawn's Pov
Me and Lilly were about to leave but I stopped her "Lilly." I said, "I know this isn't the best way to ask this but, will you be my girlfriend?" One date and I'm already in love with this girl...
Lilly's Pov
Finally I guy that will treat me right. "Of course Shawn." I walked over to the other side of the table and hugged him then we kissed. It was magical, the fireworks in my stomach. "I love you." Shawn said, I looked at him, with that sparkle in his eyes I always loved, "I love you too."

Nash's Pov
Me and Shannon made up from our fight so now I'm taking her out to dinner, we're going to the fancy place called "la lune" so I just hope k can get my mind off things with Lilly and Shawn. We walked in and the lady told us that the place was full but 2 people were almost done. Then I heard something, "Lilly, I know this isn't the best way to ask you this but, will you be my girlfriend?" I looked over to a booth, Lilly and Shawn? "Of course Shawn." Lilly said. Then Lilly walked over to Shawn and hugged him. Then they kissed. I clenched my fists. I could tell Anna really liked him. "I love you." Shawn said Anna just looked at him and gave him a peck on the check. Is she not over me ? . I walked over to the booth and did something I never thought I would do when I was with Shannon, I kissed Lilly, but she just pushed me off her and her "boyfriend" Shawn walked out.