Birth

Me and Nash are going outside to build a snowman sense it's January and its a nice snow day outside. "Nash, could you hand me my ugg boots?" "Sure babe!" He ran over and handed me my boots. He's so nice and sweet I love him to death. "Anna, I want you to know I love you so much." "I can't wait for our wedding after this little girl is born." He kissed my stomach and we walked out the door. We were making the snowman when Nash asked me, "Anna, I can't wait for our baby to be here, but I think it's time to discuss names!" "Sure!" I said. "I think Hannah is a good name." "But I think Amanda is a good name!" Nash said. "I really like Amanda." I said as I was putting the carrot on the snowman. "Amanda, Ellie, Grier?" I asked. "Amazing." Nash said. We got up from our knees and looked at our snowman family. A mom, dad and a little snowman. "Looks good!" "Now let's go inside and get some hot chocolate."

Me and Nash took off our jackets and boots all that jazz. We walked into our new house into the kitchen. "Anna, I'm gonna go get a shower is it ok if you make the hot coco?" Nash asked, "Yeah, that's fine!" He walked upstairs and got in the shower.

Nash Pov

I walked upstairs and got in the shower. I washed my hair and my body then I got out. I was getting out of the shower then I heard Anna scream. I put a towel around my waist then ran downstairs to see Anna holding her stomach and water all around her. "Nash, ple-ASE caLl 911!" She said nearly screaming. I ran to the phone and called 911 and told them my fiancee was in labour and to hurry. I ran and got dressed before the ambulance got here.

Anna's Pov

Nash ran upstairs to get dressed while I waited down here for the ambulance.

I called my parents and Nash's Parents to tell them that my water broke.

The ambulance pulled up so me and Nash went in, I was in so much pain!

-3 hrs later-

Nash Pov

I am now holding my little baby girl in my arms. She's so precious. Her big blue eyes, and her long brown hair, I think she looks more like Anna with her freckles but Anna think she looks like me. She looked at me, with her big blue eyes and smiled. She was the cutest. I walked over to Anna. She's sleeping so peacefully with a smile on your face, just like the morning we found out Anna was pregnant.

Anna's Pov

My eyes fluttered open and I noticed Nash starring at me. "Hey baby girl, that's your mommy." Nash sat down on the hospital chair, rocking Amanda back and forth. Finally she fell asleep. I took her in my arms then looked at her then Nash, "She's beautiful," I said. "I know, because she looks like you." I looked at Nash, his blue eyes were darker than usual, probably from being tired. Something's on his mind. "Anna I want to...."

Sense I've been getting a lot of reads I thought I would continue. :) same with my other story.