Chapter 1

(I know they are aren't actually 24, but this is my fanfic so I can do what I want.)

Nash's Pov

I woke up this morning with my beautiful girlfriend beside me. I kept staring at her admiring her features, she had long brown hair with golden highlights, she had some freckles under her eyes and around her nose. She looked so peaceful. "Nash if you don't stop staring at me I will jump on you!" I jumped. "Your awake?" She opened her eyes, they are a beautiful brown. Then she intrepid my thoughts by jumping on me. "Anna!" I started to tickle her. "Nas-h st-op p-le-ase" she said in between laughs. I gave up, "Fine now get off me." "No!" We locked eyes for a few minutes then I leaned in. Things started to get a little heated after that.

Anna's pov

Now me an Nash were laying in bed watching Netflix. "Babe I think I'm gonna go make breakfast." "We woke up at 8 o'clock and its 10:30." "Plus I'm also starving." I said the last part like I was going to die. "Fine you make breakfast and I will make the bed." Nash smirked. "What do you have planed?" "I have a little something up my sleeve." "Love you Nash." "Love you too Anna."

I walked down stairs and when I opened the fridge I saw a note in the fridge it said. "Clue #1, hai!" "You probably wonder what this is, it's like a treasure hunt." "Now meet me upstairs that will be your second clue, I can't wait to see your face when you say I do." I took the note with me just in case I ate my breakfast then I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. My jaw dropped. Nash wasn't there, but Jack G was! "Jack what's this all about?" "Wait no hug?" A frown appeared on his face. "Of course!" I ran up and hugged him. "Here, you will be wanting this." He gave me the second clue. "Good luck!" He hollered as I ran back down the stars. "Hmm lets see." I opened it up, it said. "So maybe you have been catching on?" "Well this next clue is where we first met," As soon as I read that I knew it was Nash. I kept reading, "But of course I won't be there this is the last one until you say I do." I ran to my parents house that was just down the street and went to my swing set. There Cameron was sitting on a swing. I ran and hugged him. "Cam!" "What's this all about?!" "Anna calm down, you'll find out soon enough!" "So do you have the letter?" "Nope!" My jaw dropped. "But how wil-" I got cut of by cam. "Follow me." We walked into the woods then, we were at a beautiful lake, with lights all around it. Nash stood there with a rose in his hand.

Nash's pov

I walked closer and closer to Anna. She still had her pjs on. I gave her the rose. "Anna, I love you more and more everyday." "When you first moved here when your were 10 I was in love with you." "Then I asked you out when you were 12, and when you said yes, I was so happy!" I just wanted to kiss you right then and there!" "And I know it took 12 years for me to have the courage to do this."

I got down on one knee, "Anna, Marie, MacDonald, Will you do me the honour, of being my wife?"

(A/N hahaha cliffhanger!" I want 10 reads maybe for the next chapter?) have a good day! Or night! Where ever you are😂😂😂