Proposal and something else?

8 months later
Nash's Pov
Shannon is due today. Which means, when that baby is born I'm getting a DNA test.
Lilly's Pov
Me and Shawn were eating supper in Shawn's house when Shawn did something that made my insides melt
Shannon's Pov
"Shannon?" Nash asked, "Why is your stomach so big?" And now I'm busted, I'm having twins! "Ok Nash sit down.' I said calmly, "Im having twins." Nash's jaw dropped, he got up from our coach and ran and hugged me, but then My water broke.
Shawn's Pov
Today I am proposing to Lilly, well right now actually. I grab her hand and look out onto the water for the perfect picnic place. I grabbed her hand and looked in her beautiful eyes "Lilly, I loved you ever since the day I met you, you have that beautiful smile that sends shivers down my spine, you have that laugh that can bring a room of depressed people back to a happy joyful spirt. Now, for the part that took me 8 wonderful months to do. Lilly, Marie, MacDonald, will to do me the honour, of becoming my wife?"
Nash's Pov
Shannon's now in labour at the hospital. I can't wait for these baby's to be born so I can get a DNA test.
Shannon's Pov
"NASH!" "WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING?!" I hollered, "GET OUT OF ME!" I said referring to the babies.
Lillys Pov
I'm speechless, I actually can't say anything, I just shook my head up at down. I'm becoming Mrs. Mendes.
Shannon's Pov
So Nash made me get a DNA test for the kids. This is stupid there his kids for all he knows for now....
Shawn's Pov
I put the ring on Lilly's finger. I can't believe she's becoming my wife! She's the perfect girl for me.
Lilly's Pov
Now that we are engaged I'm more confident about telling him the news. Shawn and I finished our supper by the water and drove back home. We were sitting down on the couch and I was totally scared he was going to freak out.
Nash's Pov
I'm so glad the twins are mine. The girl I'm in love with had my babies, and there the most perfect identical twins in the world. There names are Ben and Dayton. Dayton was born at 7:04pm and Ben was born at 7:02 am.
Lilly's Pov
Here it goes. "Shawn..." "I'm....."
A/N cliffhanger! Sorry to leave a cliff hanger but I'm going to go up to chapter 50 on this book and the next chapter on my other story is going to be the last chapter.