Answer

Anna Pov

"Yes Nash!" "I will be your wife!!" He put the ring on my finger then I got up and kissed him. "I love you Nash!" " I love you too Anna." Me, Nash and Cameron walked back to mine and Nash's house. "Well, congrats!" Cam said. "Thanks Cam, your like an older brother to me." "Thanks Anna." Cam went up to Nash and said congrats too. Right now the time was 2. "Nash I'm gonna go get dressed." "Ok, me and cam are gonna go to the basement to make a video, come and join when you are done!" "Ok!" I went upstairs and took a shower then got dressed.

Nash Pov

"Hello Everybody!""I'm here with THE Cameron Dallas." "We asked you guys to tweet out some questions for us so here we go!" "Cameron, how many girls have you dated sense you were discovered for magcon?" "HAHAHA!!!" "Umm I dated 2 fans, that didn't go to well!" "I am dating someone at the moment but the only ones that know who she is are Nash and Anna!" ----10 questions later---

"Ok everybody that's it for this week!" "See you next week!" I walked back upstairs. "Hey sorry Nash I didn't come down for the video, I just didn't feel so well." "Hey babe it's ok!" I hugged her. "Well guys Emily (Cam's Girlfriend) and I are going on a date so I'll see you guys later!" "Bye Cam!" Me and Cam bro hugged while him and Anna just hugged, I don't get jealous now because I know Anna said yes to be my wife and to not be Cam's, I love her and she loves me.

-------3 days later------

Anna's Pov

I haven't been feeling well these past few days, I missed my period, I, throwing up every half an hour. Me and Nash were watching Netflix. Again there was a lump in my throat "I'll be right back Nash." "Ok babe." I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I turned around to see Nash holding something. "Nash, what are you holding?" "A pregnancy test, remember how a few days ago?" "Yes Nash I remember." "Can you go wait outside?" I looked at him with my puppy eyes. "Ok come get me with the results." I shook my head yes.

Nash's Pov

I waited for Anna with the results, then she walked out, with a smile on her face. "Nash, I'm pregnant!" I just smiled and hugged her. "Really?!?" "Yes, Really I'm having your baby!!"