Another?

Recap
Lilly's Pov
"Shawn..." "I'm..." End of recap!
Shawn's Pov
"I'm, I'm.." She couldn't tell me what she needed to say. It must be really important.
Lilly's Pov
I couldn't I just couldn't tell Shawn I'm pregnant! It's definitely Shawn's because, well I don't want to get into the details.
Shannon's Pov
I was lying in bed when the babies started to cry. I got up out of bed and went into their room. I picked up Dayton, changed his diaper and fed him them put him in his bouncer. Then I did the same to Ben expect I put him back in his crib. I guess you can say I'm not a bad mother.
Shawn's Pov
I found Lilly in the bathroom sitting in the shower. "What's wrong?" I asked while helping her out of the shower. "Shawn I'm sorry," She said crying "I don't want to ruin your life I mean your a singer and it would just make it all worse!" "Well it can't be bad you have to tell me first!" "I'm pregnant."
Lilly's Pov
"Really?!" Shawn said excitedly, "Yes!" I'm so glad he's happy! Shawn kissed me on the lips and then hugged me. "I love you Lilly, nothing will ever change that." "I love you too Shawn."
Nash's Pov
I woke up this morning at 11:00am got up and got dressed. We were going to the mall today to get clothes for the twins and Shannon since she lost her baby bump. "COME ON NASH!!" Shannon yelled, "COMING!" I hollered. Off to the mall!
Shawn's Pov
I'm so excited that Lilly is pregnant! But the only thing is I'm going on tour soon! I just won't go! Then I thought maybe Lillycould come? "Lilly?" "Yeah Shawn?" " Maybe I can call my manger and you could come on tour with me?" "That would be amazing Shawn!" "But what about my doctor check ups and all that?" Lilly asked. "I can hire a doctor on tour and then we could check up on the baby ever day!" "For what?" She asked. "Everything, coming on tour having my ba-" "Oh my God!" "What what?!?" I said worried. "What about Amanda?!? Shes with the babysitter now but I have to take her too!" Lilly said. "I know trust me I can make some changes to the bus and they can but a crib there!"

Lilly's Pov
I'm so thankful for Shawn. He's so patient with me and he will risk his career for me! "I love you" I said, "I love you too" I walked upstairs and took a nap. I can't wait to go on tour with Shawn.

Shawn's Pov
I called the babysitter and I told her what was going on and told her to drop of Amanda. I can't wait until the baby is born and until we get married!

Short chapter I know I'm so sorry but I'm busy😒 I have soccer and basketball 24/7 the only day I get off is Sat😒 well I'll update again soon but the next chapter is going to be their wedding and a lot of drama is going to happen so stay tuned💛😘