1

Scarlett's P.O.V

'Oh My Gosh! I just moved to LA with my big sister and magcon is touring again Is this a sign?' I thought to myself. We had just moved in and our apartment was not furnished at all.

4 Hours later

I had finished off the apartment, every room in the apartment was fully furnished. As I completed the decorating, Alex was finding a job since we spent all our savings on the move.

I jumped in a uber to go to Paradise Mall and I venmo the 20 bucks for the trip.  I hop out and smile "thanks man" he smiles back replying  "All good gorgeous."

As I walk in, I feel a wave of cold air from the a/c in my face as I enter the sliding doors,  I order a chocolate frap from McDonald's since it was on the way to the grocery store. As I walk towards the grocery store I see a forever21, I always take a peep in and see something cute. After a couple of shirts and dresses later I come out with a bag since it was getting late. I feel a buzz coming from my back pocket.

 Alex Jones; Hey! How is shopping going?

Me; Yeah its good how is job hunting going?

Alex Jones; Yeah its good I have a interview in 5 mins and I am kinda scared😁

Me; don't worry sis you'll do great👍

As I put my phone in my back pocket, I hear distance screams and cheering, me being the nosy one I am, I investigate. As I walk around the corner I see a group of guys and teen girls.

As I'm walking around the corner I feel a tap on my shoulder startling me. I turn around and see my longest knowing friends. Selina and Josh. I first met them in 5th Grade. They moved to Cali before me and I was the last one to move. As we're walking around the teen girls don't leave. I didn't want to go up to the boys since they're crowded by all the girls.

I look down at my watch and see thats it's been a while, I smile as I think of an idea. "Selina, Josh. Did you want to come over and see the new apartment?" I ask. They both jump up and down. "We thought you'd never ask" Josh smiles.

Since it is Alex's apartment, I message her to see if I can bring them over. She'll say yes anyway, she loves my friends.

Me; Can Josh and Selina come over for a bit?

Alex Jones; Yeah! Omg its been yonks since we saw them! 

Me; yay! I'm happy. I'll see you when your home :)

Alex Jones; Yeah they can come over :)  should be home soon xx

Me; thank you! ❤️

So I slip my phone in my jean pocket and say "Alex said you can come over" to them both, smiling.

____________________
Au
The chapter should be fixed! This actually might be a good book ;)