5

Scarlett's POV - a couple of months later

I turn over and stop my alarm, I got up and went into my bathroom and washed my face got changed into some grey some nike track pants and a matching sweatshirt and sit in the dining room to do some school work.

Since I've been so much happier, since talking to Hayes, we spoke almost every day. Alex likes it but she doesn't like my new boyfriend, Justin. We met in online school. He's quite controlling, he doesn't like me talking to Hayes so I've had to stop talking to Hayes recently and I respect my boyfriend. We've only been dating the last few months since I've joined online school because Alex wants me to get an education while having a social media influencer job.

As I'm focusing on school, I receive a message from Hayes for the first time in like month an a half.

HayesGrier; yo? Did i do something to upset you?

ScarlettJones; ofc not but i can't talk to you

HayesGrier; why
HayesGrier; scar, why are u not allowed to talk to me? Wait I'll grab Nash's phone instead

ScarlettJones; ok

I quickly put my phone down as Justin walks in the room, he kisses me on my forehead and I smile back, "are you ok babe?" I nod. "Just a lot of school work. Turns out I'm not very good a maths so i'm using my phone as a calculator." I laugh. He nods and sits on the couch and goes on his phone.

My phone buzzes and Justin looks over, "babe?" He tilts his head. "Its just josh and Sel. Sorry, I didn't tell them your over." He smiles and nods. I open my phone.

NashGrier; hey

ScarlettJones; so i got a boyf and he doesn't like me talking to you or following you thats why I unfollowed you and left Nash because he has a girlf and i want to dump him but i'm scared he'll do something to me.

NashGrier; oh my god scar

ScarlettJones; i'm sorry i didn't tell you

NashGrier; its ok. Why don't you come to NC until magcon? We'll get you some tickets and you can dump him for afar.

ScarlettJones; i'd feel like crap doing that. I'd rather tell him in person.

NashGrier; scar, he hasn't touched you has he?

ScarlettJones; gosh no! He'd never do that.

"Babe, I think thats enough talking to Sel and Josh. Lets spend time together." Justin says while getting up off the lounge, "come on, lets go out. You've been studying all morning." He pulls me off my chair and I nod. "Sounds good. Let me finish the conversation." I smile. He kisses me on my cheek and walks into my room.

ScarlettJones; i'll be in NC next week. I'll talk to Alex, she'll understand.

I reply to 'Nash' I see the 'seen' message come up and I log out of Instagram and put my phone down on the table as I walk into my room to get changed.

I get changed into some leggings and some white converses. Justin walks into my room after I get changed. "Um, no." He says sternly. "What?" I question. "You are not wearing those, people will see too much. No." He says. I frown and go back to my wardrobe to look for 'less showy pants' "I'm going back outside and you can get changed into something else. Like track suit pants or my shorts." He points to the clothes I just had on or the clothes he brought over. "Its cold babe." I say pouting. "Then wear tracksuit pants." He says closing the door.

I walk into the lounge room into some sport tracksuit pants I use to wear for my running comps. As I walk out, Alex is looking at me with a frown, "You haven't worn them since 9th grade, do they even still fit?" Alex questions. "Yeah they do. We'll be back later." I say walking out of the door, grabbing my phone off the table and shaking it towards Alex, hoping she gets the jist.

Scarlett - they don't fit at all. I'll be able change when he goes home, soon.
Alex💗 - ah ok. Be safe. Message me when you need to come home xx

I turn my phone off and we see where we're going. "We're having a date." He smirks. I smile fakely. "Where?" I ask. "Well we're going to where we had our first date and then we're going to Santa Monica pier and having a games night, loser pays for desert." He smiles. I nod. I wish I had the boys with me instead. Hayes, Nash, Cam, Matt, Shawn they would make this night so much nicer.

___________________
Au
Well now we know she's met the boys.....online ofc not in person. That's a plus :)