9

Scarlett's Pov

As we hear an alarm go off at 8am. I'm laying on Hayes chest hearing his heart and it makes me extremely happy to be here, I hear footsteps rush up the stairs, "Hayes! Hayes! Hayes!" I hear as someone is knocking on the door. Hayes laughs and gets up out of his bed making me fall onto his pillow from his chest. Hayes opens the door, "yes?" He asks as Nash walks in and smiles as soon as he see me.

"We have to go soon, they'll be a car waiting out front." He says. Hayes looks at me and smiles, "up" he says with a smile. I look at him and pull the blanket back over me and over my head "no no, come on. We'll cuddle in the car." He says pulling the blanket back down. I drag myself out of bed and grab some clothes from my bag that I brought.

We both grab our bags of clothes and go downstairs where they're a car waiting for us "I'll see you in the car." I call out, "Okay." Hayes shouts as he walks upstairs again. "See ya Ms Grier, it was lovely meeting you." I hug her. "Oh hunny, its Liz now, you've lived here for a week, this is your second home now if you ever need anything." She kisses my cheek.

I get in the back car, and go on my phone and scroll through Instagram.

@ScarlettJones; relaxing in NC 💛

I post a picture of Zan, Hayes and Sky from last week  when we were riding dirt bikes. I tag Hayes and Elizabeth, I put my pillow in the corner of the car seat and grab my blanket then I hear the car door open. "Hey Scar, you good?" Nash says, I nod. Hayes then gets in. "Hey Baby, you ok? Sorry I took so long." I nod and put my head on his shoulder and I pull my blanket back up.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll wake you up when we get to the airport." Hayes kisses me on the forehead. I feel Hayes gently shaking me. "Baby, we're here." He says. I get up and grab my pillow and blanket, "babe there are some people here to say hi, is it ok? I can tell them to go away?" Hayes says, "no no, Hayes its okay." I smile.

"Hi guys," I wave as I walk into the airport, as people come up to us and hugs us and ask for pictures, I start to panic, I grab Hayes because I feel like I'm going to faint. He grabs my hand and pulls me away. "Sorry Guys, we have to catch our flight." He says, Hayes and I go into a hallway. "Scarlett? Are u okay?" He says, hugging me. "I'm okay." I say stuttering. "Just a panic attack." Hayes grabs my hand and we walk towards the terminal.

"Flight 759, North Carolina to Nashville boarding now." Hayes and I walk start walking into the tunnel. I look at my ticket, 'row 8, seat A' Hayes and I are sitting next to each other.

We both find our seats and I claim the window and looks at me and shakes his head laughing. I put my head on his shoulder, and start to fall asleep. It's only an hour and a half  flight, I'll take the sleep I can get before the weekend where I have to deal with all these boys.

I feel kisses on my cheek as I wake up. I flutter my eyes open and see Hayes standing up, I stand up dodging the overhead compartments. I wait for the path to clear as I wait to step out, I look up and see this boy with brown scruffy hair and green eyes. "After you" He smiles, I smile and step out, "Thank you."

I walk down the stairs and onto the tarmac, I hear footsteps coming up behind me. "I didn't catch your name" the guy smiles, "Oh, you didn't recognise me?" I ask, he shakes his head. "Am I supposed to?" I just keep walking, Hayes and I haven't actually spoke about being together but there are some feelings there as I have become so close with him within a short period of time together. We haven't spoken about how we feel so this could be completely one sided feelings and I don't want to wait for him to make a first move when it could be all in my head. I look up and the boy is still walking next to me, as Hayes and Nash got off before me as I had to grab my bags from the compartment. "Here, this is my instagram, message me." I smile, the boy smiles back.

"My name is Jesse, and your name is?" He asks, I reply with a smile on my face "Scarlett." We both keep walking as we reach the end, I see Nash pointing at me, I walk away and Jesse stops me. "keep an eye out for that message." He says. I nod and walk towards Hayes who gives me a confused look. "who was that?" I shake my head, "Just someone I met on the plane."

Hayes walks outside and Nash slows down to walk next to me. "stay behind me, I don't want what happened in NC happening here." I nod and mouth 'thank you' I hold onto his arm, and we walk out to flashes I pull my hoodie over my face.

"Nash, is that your girlfriend?" "Nash? are you cheating on Taylor?" I pull my hoodie down, and stop in front of the pap who asked the question, "You can't be serious?" he pulls his camera down and stutters, "uh" I look at him and feel extremely angry. "I am basically another sister to him, does every guy you stalk have to be cheating on his girlfriend if he has another girl near him?" I ask. He apologises and continues shooting. I'm going to see this on every media platform tomorrow morning, and its not going to go well.

Nash pulls me away and we get into the car. Hayes gets into the front seat and puts his earphones in. He's been silent ever since the airport, he's most likely getting into a focus for Magcon.

Nash and I get into the back seat and I start to see my notifications blow up due to my little blow-up to the pap. "Its already started Nash, listen to this headline crazy bodyguard of Nash Grier yells at photographer. I didn't yell, I firmly told him what was on my mind." Nash Laughs, "I appreciate it but Taylor and I already knew what we were going to encounter to please don't stress about going off at paps because she knows I'm only wanting her." I smile at him.

"I'm sorry Nash, This is my first tour and Im nervous. It also doesn't help when he's in a mood because I spoke to someone else." I gesture to Hayes. Nash shakes his head and just rolls his eyes.