2

Scarlett's POV

The Day before;

We start to walk over to Walmart and I hear  "hey you!" Being called from behind me. Not thinking anything of it, I continue walking and then it gets repeated. I finally turn around to see what's happening then see a blue eyed brunette boy jogging towards me. I feel a little anxious as he calling out to me, in front of a crowd. "Are you Scarlett Jones? You seem so familiar," the blue eyed boy says as he walks up to me. I blush, "Yeah I am, Scarlett Jones." I stuttered out. Barely. "Our little sister watches you," The boy says smiling. I look back to see Selina and Josh smiling and winking. I shrug them off and they walk away from the conversation, since they were only standing a couple feet away.

"I'll dm you on Instagram, we can't really have a conversation here" he smiles. "I already follow you so it'll be easy to find me." I stutter, so nervously. "So you already know who I am?" he says. I nod slowly. "Sweet, I'll message you, I gotta get back to the fans," I laugh a little and he turns around towards his group. I then realise everyone heard our conversation as the mall went completely silent.

I turn back around to Selina who is smiling at me like an idiot and slightly checking out the others. I watch him walk off and continue to sign the pictures of himself.

When I start walking towards my friends, Josh nudges at me. "So, that was cool huh? He's like your ultimate crush." I push him and blush. Hard. "Yeah, I was trying super hard not to collapse." He laughs and says a smart comment but I wasn't listening as I was day dreaming about the encounter I just had with Benjamin Hayes Grier.

We walk out to the mall and wait for our uber back to mine.

Present;

It's 6am and I was trying to get back to sleep since everyone was asleep. Josh and Selina slept over because we just ended up having a movie marathon of Marvel all in chronological order. It was 4am when we all crashed and didn't see the last part of Iron man 2.

I look over to see josh and selina asleep. I push the covers off me and hear my phone buzz on the ground. It's never on loud in the morning since the sounds are always so annoying. I see my phone and unlock it with my fingerprint, seeing I got a notification from Instagram.

HayesGrier; sup, i saw you follow me and guessed it was you. Lets hope so 🤞

I laugh and reply back.

ScarlettJones; yes it is. Well done 👏

I press send and get up outta bed to go to the bathroom.

I wash my hands and get into some workout clothes, just some simple shorts and a plain excerise top. Since all my clothes are in boxes still. I grab some sneakers and put on my apple watch to start my workout. I then feel my phone buzz on my nightstand. I pick it up with my headphones and pick my 'workout vibes playlist'

I unlock my phone and see a message from hayes.

HayesGrier; didn't expect you to answer so early 😂

ScarlettJones; ahah yea, i woke up and now going for a run. Couldn't sleep :/

HayesGrier; ah understandable, i'm jet lagged from NC. Always here but not use to the hours difference :(

ScarlettJones; awh isnt it like 3hrs ahead of la?

HayesGrier; yea so its like 9:30 in nc right now so i woke up at 6am

As Scarlett gets sucked into her phone. Her sister walks into the living room and catches her.

She quietly walks up behind the couch and looks over her little sister's shoulder to her surprise talking to hayes grier. Scarlett wasn't the type to "shoot her shot" with boys as she was the quiet type around boys. She looks at her little sister and sees her smiling, Alex was smiling as her little sister doesn't really get happy when she talks to new people or just people in general as she only smiles if shes talking to her best friends but her best friends were in her bedroom asleep.

As Alex walks back to the kitchen and gets her smoothie ingredients out to make herself a smoothie bowl. She quietly gets the blender out. Scarlett still sucked into her phone and not realising her sister is in the room.

Alex starts the blender and startles Scarlett with dropping her phone. "Oh hello, how was the conversation with mr hayes grier" Alex teases. Scarlett looks at her sister confused. "I snuck a little peak" Scarlett picks up her phone and turns it off. "We were just talking" Scarlett reassures her sister. "Hmm Ok. What did you guys talk about?" Alex asks. "Oh just his hometown and why he's in La." Scarlett explains. Alex raises and eyebrow "his hometown, huh?" Scarlett rolls her eyes and stands up. "Looks like you were going for a run. What happened?" Alex laughs. "I was but I got distracted." Scarlett says quietly. Alex laughs. "Oh shoot its already 11am, how long have I been talking to this boy!" Scarlett says walking out the door.

Alex just smiles and laughs at her little sister as she's finally growing up. She feels very protective of her little sister since her parents are no longer in her life and she is basically her guardian. She wants to make sure her sister is happy with what she does. "Don't get lost!" Alex shouts out the door. "Bye, love you!" She follows after.

_________________
Au
Good lord, I hate this book but hopefully i make it better.