12

The next morning I hear Shawn and Mahogany singing in front of their phones, filming vines. I get out of bed and Shawn looks over his shoulder, seeing me.

"Oh Scarlett, I hope we didn't wake you." Shawn says, grabbing his phone turning down his volume. I shake my head, I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom wanting to have a shower.

I get out of the shower and grab my makeup bag, my hairbrush and my toothbrush. I close the door behind me and make myself look a little more human. I put some make-up on and do my hair. I put on some jeans and a mid drift top. I walk out of the bathroom and sit on the end of my bed and put my shoes. I send a message to Hayes and Jack comes in.

Scarlett; Hey, I'm ready :)

"Hey jack, what's up?" I say hugging him, he hugs me back.

He pulls away and shakes his head, "nothing, I just missed you." he smiles, I awh.

I hear a knock at the door and Shawn opens it, I hear mumbling and then an awh. I walk to the door and see Hayes with a bouquet of roses and a Starbucks drink, it's choc chip Frappuccino.

I hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek, he smiles and gives me the flowers. I put them down on the desk and Shawn puts them in a empty glass he found on the hotel bench. I take the drink and hold his hand, we walk out of the room and walk to the lobby. We walk outside and he calls an Uber. 

We get to the place which is a cliff over some mountains. Hayes pulls out a picnic blanket with a picnic basket out of the boot of the Uber. I shake my head and smile, he planned this all out, didn't he? 

We sit on the blanket and we just talk, about everything. This boy really knows how to sweep a girl off her feet. 

"I'm really glad I met you Scarlett," He says to me, I smile at him and take in his features, his bright blue eyes, his small but cute nose, his lips, his hair that flops over his eyebrows. 

"I'm glad I met you as well hayesie." I joke with him, laughing at our inside joke. He rolls his eyes and I lay down and just taking in the afternoon and Hayes. 

The sun is starting to set and we are both just laying down, but I'm laying on his chest and I can hear his breathing, we're just not talking to each other and taking in what's around us. We can do this, where we don't talk to each-other we just love the company of each-other. 

I sit up and see my phone going off. 

"Hayes, look at your phone." He sits up and we both look at each other with panic, the show. 

We start to pack up the picnic and I order an Uber. Hayes grabs the stuff and we race back to the road and wait for the Uber, it says its 3 mins away. 

We hop in and get back to the hall where we are performing. I get a message from Johnson and Gilinsky 

Johnson 🫂💛; Are you guys near? 

Gilinsky 🫂💜; Where are you guys? 

I look up and my phone and see them out the back. We get out of the car and start to go up to the stage. I see all the fans lining up through the front door, Hayes is behind me with Johnson. Gilinsky is next to me, talking about the show but I haven't really been listening as I've been thinking about the afternoon I just had with Hayes. He seemed off in the Uber back, he was on his phone texting and he's currently talking to Johnson, I don't know what about but it seems serious. 

We get to the stage and I have Bart put on a mic pack for me as we don't have any hand mics set up, we're all 16-18 years of age so can't really do much with that age. 

I walk on with all the boys and they start with Shawn and Cameron singing and taking song requests as they do some covers, then we do a couple of skits and vines, after that we do some questions and then we do a meet and greet with the VIP tickets and then Mahogany and I do some DJ stuff, I don't know much about it but she does it and I just sit there and learn and then the show is over. It takes about two hours for the whole show but the meet and greet takes up about 45 mins of the show. The fans love it, and we love doing it, we wouldn't be here without them. we're pretty lucky. 

I am in the meet & greet but at the start of the tour which was like three shows ago not many people knew who I was but now, most of the fans recognise me which is fun, I love meeting the people who support me. 

After the show we pack up what we can, which is just the stage because the boys make such a mess while making vines and doing some stupid dances. Mahogany and I are just playing around with the props and see the boys finished packing up the chairs.

We get back to the hotel and start packing my bags to leave the hotel tonight to catch a flight to the next stop. 

I'm sitting next to Jack, which I'm thankful for because it means I can fall asleep. Halfway through the flight get woken up from Jack,  I open my eyes and see the flight attendant asking if I wanted anything to eat. I shake my head and fall back to sleep. 

It's about 10 mins before we land and I was on my phone and saw a message from Hayes 

Hayes ☺️ ; I missed you, that was a long flight without you 

I smile and laugh, Jack looks over and laughs "you guys are the worst." 

I reply back to him and turn off my phone. We get off the plane and we walk over to our baggage claim. We get a couple of fans come over and say hi to us but not many bother us. Thank gosh. 

We meet up with the rest of the boys as they were in a different part of the plane. I see Hayes and go give him a hug. "I know it was only 2 hours but I missed you." He kisses me on the cheek.