6

Scarlett's POV
I'm currently sitting on the lounge in my pyjamas with Justin next to me, watching a movie and I get up to go into the kitchen and make some popcorn, as I walk into the lounge room, I grab my phone and message Sel and Josh.

GroupChat - trio 😫❤️

Scar- hey guys, any chance you can make an excuse for me to come to you guys. Justin is over and i wanna get away.
Sel💕- awh, yea love you can come over ❤️
Josh💛- yeah come over to mine if you want
Scar- thanks guys, i'll come over sel. You're closer.
Sel💕- i'll get my mum to call alex and she can bring you over :)
Scar- thank you. I'm going to NC in like three days to see hayes and to break up with him before magcon.
Sel💕- oooh you're going to his house in NC? Is alex ok with it?
Josh💛- alex confirmed it as she was making the plans.
Sel💕- oh good :) yeah mum is calling you guys now ❤️❤️

"Babe, what are you doing?" Justin asks. "I'm just grabbing popcorn." I reply back. "You've been in there for 10 mins. What the hell is going on!" He exclaims as I can hear his voice get closer to the kitchen. He walks in and see's there is no popcorn in the microwave, he looks over at my phone and sees it buzzing. "Justin, it's fine. I was just talking to Sel and josh." He grabs my phone and unlocks it. "Just talking huh? Just talking doesn't mean Sel coming to get you. You're leaving me?" He starts to raise his voice. As he starts to walk closer to me, I hear Alex running down the stairs. "Sel's mum wants you over before magcon Scar." She says sternly, Justin backs off. I walk to go into my room and start packing for my flight in the morning. I hear Alex telling Justin to get out and slamming the front door.

Alex walks into my room. "He's gone. Did you want to stay and I'll drop you off in the morning?" I nod slowly. I just wanted a kind, caring, smart, funny guy who wouldn't be so controlling. Alex hugs me and gives me my phone. "I'll call Sel's mom and tell her you're gonna stay here." I smile and mouth thank you. I unlock my phone and text hayes.

ScarlettJones; i'm coming tomorrow. Pick me up around 7pm from the airport. I hope thats fine :)

I put my phone down and await an answer. While I do, I grab my suitcase and start packing away for North Carolina.

A couple of hours later, I see a twitter notification flash up on my phone. I see hayes tweeted something.

@HayesGrier; i'm so excited for the next couple of weeks 😁😁

I like the post and subtweet it. "I'm so nervous for the next couple of weeks" I press send and turn off my phone to continue packing and watching my comfort movie. Despicable me 1. I'm still a child.

As I fall asleep, I dream about all the things coming in the next few weeks.

The next day

I turn over and feel Alex next to me. I shake and wake her up, "Sorry, I heard you crying so I came in and cuddled you and you were back asleep again" Alex says softly. I feel confused. I wasn't crying. "It's ok. It's normal after a nightmare." Alex reassures me by hugging me tightly. I get up and get changed into my flight clothes. "I'll go get ready to drop you off. We'll grab breakfast on the way. It's on me." Alex says walking out of my room smiling. She really is like my mom and I'm glad to have her around.

____________________
Au
Well, this is an improvement