10

Scarlett's POV

"Good Morning Miss Dj!" Someone says while entering our room, I am sharing with another girl for obvious reasons.

I pull my duvet over my head and feel my bed go down. "whoever is on my bed, is going to die if you don't get off my covers." I say muffled, the voice laughs and pulls my covers off me.

"Miss Jones, you have been summoned at the breakfast table downstairs." I open my eyes to be seeing Jack Gilinsky. He is extremely attractive but unfortunately almost 5 years older than me. "Gilinsky, you will have to drag me out of bed before I get out of bed before 10am." I say.

He laughs and pulls my covers down more, "okay, whatever you say Jones." I try and pull my covers up and Jack pulls them back down. Jack pulls them down and grabs my waist, "I give you one more chance to get out of bed by yourself. " He warns. "I am quite warm." I snuggle back under the covers, "Wrong answer." Jack picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. We walk downstairs and I just accept my fate of being carried downstairs.

I see the table full of boys and see Hayes by himself, I think I need to check up on him. "Alright Jack, thank you for the lift but I want down now." I say patting his head. "Your welcome Jones." He puts me down and hugs me.

I go over to the other table and sit down next to Hayes, "Hi." I say shyly. He doesn't answer, I tap him on the shoulder and he goes to open his mouth but sees that its me. "oh..Hi, I thought you were Nash telling me to come be more social." he says quietly, putting away his earphones and puts down his phone.

I put my head on his shoulder, "Hayes, what did I do?" He lays his head on me.

"You did nothing you aren't the reason I feel like this." I look up at him, taking my head off his shoulder. "Scarlett, I should've been honest with you." I stare at him, "Hayes, I like you." I blurt.

He opens his eyes widely and looks at me. "yo-you do..?" He stutters. I nod and he just stares at me. "I like you too." he smiles, "I got worried, you were going to talk to that guy you met." Hayes says, I put my head back on his shoulder.

"Never Hayes, I have liked you for the last 6 months and not because I was a fan of you but, I like your personality, I like the way you treat me, I like your connection you have with your family," I smile. He pulls my head up and kisses my forehead. "Scarlett, I'm so lucky to have ran up to you that day in the mall." He says, I stand up and pull him up as well and wrap my arms around his waist and he pulls me in. We break away from our hug and I grab his hand and pull him towards the breakfast bar.

Its twenty minutes until we start our first show of Magcon, I'm sitting backstage at the table and I'm kind of freaking out.

Matt walks past and sits down next to me. "You okay Scarlett?" he asks, "just a bit nervous for my first show." He pats my shoulder. "its always scary for your first tour but you'll do great, these people are out there for you." Matt smiles.

"Those people are out there for you guys." I look at him, "Scarlett, people are here for you too," He hugs me. "I'll see you out there." He smiles at me and walks out onto the stage. I hear screaming and cheering. Everyone is already out there. I hear my phone buzz on the table.

Hayes Grier; Hey, come out on stage. we're singing

Me; In a little, just feeling nervous

Hayes Grier; Theres a seat next to me, I'll comfort you

Me; okay :)

Me; Thanks you Hayes

After a few moments go past, I hear my name being chanted, I walk out and everyone cheers. I smile and wave shyly and see the seat next to Hayes. "Great! Now that Jones is here, we can do some questions!" Gilinsky smiles at me. "We have a couple of people in the crowd today and they have mics so when we call on you, wait for a mic and you can ask your question." Nash says.

"Hi! I am a big fan of all of you! this question is for Nash" A fan asks, Nash nods, "how much has your life changed since your first video blew up?" everyone looks at each other, "I would say that I would've liked to walk through the airport without being recongised  and having things being assumed of me." Nash says.

"Who else?" I ask. We see a sea of hands raise, I look around and point to a little girl in a yellow jumper, "The little one in the yellow jumper, what was your question?" She smiles, "Can I have.a hug from Scarlett?  I have been watching you since you were in high school when you were doing class videos." I smile and nod. "Of course you can." Everyone awe's. I go down and give her a hug and she hugs back.