A New Start

My life was a mess. My black eye liner and mascara all smudged for crying over pointless shit.I couldnt take this anymore I pack my things and drove far away.
It was like 2 am and I was completely lost. I pulled out my Phone and turned my GPS on and I was in California lucky 2 blocks away from me were apartments that I can rent. So I grab my stuff and head in the lobby. I waited in line til it was my turn to ask for an apartment. While I was wait I looked around and this place was amazing it was beautiful white sofas with pink lilly flowers aside them and a gold
chandelier hanging on top. Next. The lady had called from behind the desk. Hello what can I get you you today. Oh hi I was wondering if I can buy an apartment. Oh yah sure and handed me the key. Room B36 she said to me. I went in the elevator and I was alone which I liked. I walked to my apartment open the door and just threw myself onto the soft white bedsheets.And sleep for hours.

*The Next Morning* *thump thump*
I wake to the sound of someone knocking on the door. I open it as I see a boy around my age say Hey I think you left your keys out here he said handing then to me. Oh yah thank you I say. No prob he said and leaves. I shut the door behind me and layed down on my bed
*thump thump*
Ughh WHO THE HELL IS THAT NOW. I say. I open the door and see the guy that gave me my keys. Hey I'm Brennen I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today. That is if your not busy he said scratching his neck. Oh I'm Alexandra and yah I'm down for that. What time? I say. How about 8 tonight. Sounds good seen you then. I say. Same. He said. I was really excited to see Brennen cause he was really cute with his green dreamy eyes and soft brown hair. It was 7:00 already so I decided to take a shower. I pick out my outfit I was gonna wear. I went for a white laced crop top with black leggings and red toms and a flannel around my waist. I choose to wear a little bit of makeup I picked eye liner and mascara. I put my hair in a high pony with a red bandana.
*thump thump*
Brennen had knocked on the door. As I headed to the door I sprayed perfume on that smelled like vanilla. I open the door and see Brennen of course. He was wearing a white T with a red white and blue flannel on top with black pants and sneakers. Ha looks like we planned out are outfits matching. He check me out and said oh yah he laughed. We start to talk for a while to get to know eachother. I have learned that Brennen is a huge Star Wars fan and likes to buy random things online which was kinda cute.Wait where are we going? I asked. You'll see. Brennen said as he smerked and ran into the halls. We end up I a dark room for a while I can feel Brennen grad my hand. And pulled me in.