Anthony!! (P.2)

.

He finally untied me but I didn't leave....

He reached for my pants and unbuckled then.

Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! I panicked.

Anthony: Don't worry babe, you'll like it, I promise. He said in a dark raspy voice.

He slowly pulled off my shorts and I was only in my bra and underwear.

I used all the force I had to get him off me, and he fell on the other side of the bed which didn't help,he was getting more aggressive with me.

He started biting my lips all the way down to my "V" line and grabbed my hips tight.

Anthony: Your gonna have the best night of your life. He said tracing his hand down my chest and into my underwear.

Me: *Gasp* Anthony...... Stop it now....

Anthony: Awe but you look so cute when your scared. Maybe later I will, if I want. He smerked....

I closed my eyes and day dreamed during that, weird right?.

My Day Dream POV/

Brennen had giving me kisses on the neck which I loved.

Me: Brennen.... I moaned loudly and opened my eyes widely.

Anthony: Oh so now you fucking that Brennen kid,huh? He said as he pulled away from me.

Me: No I was just day dreaming no big deal. I smiled.

Anthony: Well now your gonna get a "punishment" for doing that. He said in a pissed way. I smiled and laughed. As in saying okay.

My POV/

Wait why did I laugh, What did I I even smile. Why am I not pushing him a way from me???
Do I like h-- no I couldn't possibly...

He slide down his boxers and already had a bonner. He grabbed me and faced me on his bed. And fucked me. I came down on him, he was moving my head up and down and cursed a few words.

Were start kissing like crazy,then the doorbell rang.

Anthony:, Ignore it baby...

*3 minutes later Anthony's door opened*

Brennen and Drew were there with their jaws on the ground.

I stopped kissing Anthony and turn to them

Brennen got real pissed he ran down the stairs and slammed the door and left.

Drew on other hand was just looking at me naked so I quickly pull the bed sheets over me.

Me: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!!?

Me: I'm going home I need to be alone......
I said from under the sheets

Drew: I'll drive you there its a pretty long drive?

Me: Fuck it. Let's go.

I got dressed and walked out of the house.

The car drive was awkward and silent.

Til he broke the silents.

Drew: Did you really have sex with Anthony? He said kinda a shamed to say.

Me: Uh..well.. yes.

Drew: Why, you know how he is Alex. this is why I always tried to keep you close to me instead of him.

Me: Ye-- (cuts off)

Drew: WAIT DID YOU USE PROTECTION!?!?!

I turn to him and see that his eyebrow had cut.

Me: Well I think we did....wait...OMG NO!!!!!

Drew drove straight to the store and told her to get 2 pregnancy test just in case anything happens.

*2 minutes later she walk out of the restroom*

Drew: Are you gonna tell me what it said.

Me: Well it came out..........

__________________________________________________

Haha left y'all hanging. Sorry if this is really short. Leave this a big star if you enjoyed and stay turned til next time bye! ❤