Drew-napped!!

......I slowly open the door and before I can open the door all the way and see who it was,everything went black...

I slowly flicker my eyes and see that I'm in a back of a moving truck.....I was thinking of a way out when I heard a familiar voice.

"What should we do with this slut"

I stood up and saw Drew and his best friend Anthony. I guess he forgave him even though he kissed me first.Oh well then.

Suddenly the truck came to a stop, I pretended that I was still knocked out. I felt someone carry me into this house and into a basement. I was thrown across a bed and had my hands tied,I had water thrown at me.

Drew: Wake up you little bitch. He yelled in my face.

Me: How did you find me and why are you ruining my life. I yelled

Drew: Awe babe,you dont remember what happened. He said putting my hair behind my ear, out of my face.

I just kept facing my head to a wall,he grabbed my head and turned it towards him again.

Drew: Look at me when I speak to you. He demanded.

Anthony soon walked in and Drew called him over.

Drew: Hey Anthony, looks like this little angel forgot what she did, mind showing her? He smerked.

Anthony: Sure..I'll he honored to....

He came towards me and looked me striaght in the eyes, slowly gabbed my waist with one hand and grab my face with his other hand and kiss me roughly.

I turned my head to the wall again and Anthony slapped me straight acrossed my cheek leaving it red.

A tear slipped down my cheek making it burn.

Anthony: You should never kissed me. He whispered in my ear.

I just stayed quite.

*Back at Brennen's apartment *

Brennen's POV/

I went back to my apartment the door was wide open,I ran in and there was no sign of Alexandra . I tried texting and calling but there was no point she didn't answer.

Where could she be, I tried going to her apartment. She wasnt there.

Brennen: FUCKKKKK WHERE IS SHE HOW CAN I JUST LOOSE HER JUST LIKE THAT. FUCK....

*buzz buzz*

Call POV/

Brennen: OMG ALEX. I BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU,- (cuts off)

Drew: Nah, chill bro who the fuck are you,and what the fuck do you think your doing calling MY GIRLFRIEND.

My POV/

OMG BRENNEN WAS ON THE LINE, I NEEDED TO LET HIM KNOW I WAS IN DANGER.
So I yelled.

Me: BRENNEN HELP ME, DREW KIDNAPPED ME, YOU HAVE TO FIND ME!!!!!

Drew: Anthony bring her up stairs. NOW. He yelled.

Brennen: Why are you even doing this to her she's innocent.

Drew: To late now I have her.

Brennen: *sighs*

Drew: Well nice talking to you, well who ever the hell you are, bye

Brennen's POV/

FUCKK....

I need to find her NOW.

I tracked her phone and see that's she's 2 hours away. That's just great,really great. Agh who knows what their doing to her now.

*In Anthony's Room*

I got knocked out again. I wake up in a chair with my hands tied again, I look up and see Anthony just staring at me.

Me: Uh.....Anthony........? I whispered softly yet scared he will hit me.

He just kissed my cheek where he slapped me and said,

Anthony: I'm sorry I didn't mean to treat you this way I never meant for all this to happen I just didn't want you to be with Drew I wanted you be with me....can you ever forgive me....

My POV/

Did he really just say that, he just fucking slapped me and forced me to kiss him. And he wants me to forgive him. Ha, I can't even believe that.

Anthony: Come on Alexandra please say something at least. He said putting his hand on my thigh.

Ugh he was literally getting on my nerves I said in my mind.

Me: Okay fine,but first un-tie me now.

He un-tied me

Me: Second,dont you EVER touch me again. I said removing his hand off me.

Anthony: Babe,come on you don't have to hid your feeling about me, I know you like me.

Me: Really,and when have I even shown love towards you,huh?

Anthony: Oh come on back at your house when you kissed me, You knew damn well that you wanted me, and don't say you didn't cause you did.

Me: Oh my god, why does everyone say it happened like that when it didn't. Anthony I never kissed you, you kissed me why cant you just own own up to it already, gosh.

Anthony: Come on let's just move away from.. He said leaning in, to kiss me.

Me: GET OFF ME. I yelled pushing him.

*Drew walks in*

Drew: WOAH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, GET OFF HER. He yelled.

Me: Drew can I just please go....please...

Drew: Wait a second you never told me why you kissed Anthony.

Me: OH MY FUCKING GOD I DIDNT!! He kissed me. He lied to you. I even told you but you thought I was lying.

Drew: Is it true Anthony. He said looking at him.

Drew grabbed Anthony by the neck and pinned him on the wall.

Drew: YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, YOU LIED TO ME!

Anthony: Okay and...you cant do anything about it, news flash, it happened already.

My POV/

I decided I was gonna sneak out, I mean they weren't paying attention to me. And I really wanted to see Brennen, he must be looking for me like crazy.

I was walking for like hours it felt like,then I hear someone call out my name, I was terrified to even look,I kept walking faster and faster til "he" grabbed me. I was in tear.

I lightly open my eyes and saw Brennen.
I hugged him so tight and cryied on his shoulder while he held me.

Brennen: Come on we need to go home now!

I nodded my head.

We soon get home and I was a mess. My eyes were all swollen and puffy from all tears.

Brennen: Kay now you really need to get some sleep and clear your mind.

Me: Yah goodnight, and thank you for saving me. I said half way a sleep.

Brennen kissed my forehead and fell asleep next to me.