Elevator Jam?!??!

* 2 weeks later *

My POV/

Its been 2 weeks and I haven't spoken to Brennen. We saw each other in the lobby and in the halls but that was it. He wouldn't even smile at me.

Brennen's POV/

Its been 2 weeks and I still haven't said anything to Alex. I really miss her but I don't know what to do...I really want her, I want to keep her safe in my arms,and kiss her til she couldn't be kissed no more but I don't know.

I walked down the hall and into the elevator when I hear a familiar voice.

"WAIT HOLD THE DOOR!"

As I held the door I looked down not caring who walked in.

Then 2 minutes later of silence I looked up.

My eyes widen. Surprised to see Brennen, surprised he was already looking at me

My heart began to beat fast I can feel my hands get sweaty.

Brennen: So...what floor are you going on?

Me: Uh..uh... first floor..

Brennen nodded.

Brennen turned and looked at me. I looked back.

Brennen: Long time no see. He said throwing his head back onto the wall.

Me: Yup. I said looking straight at the elevator doors.

All of the sudden I feel the elevator come to a rough stop.

Brennen: SHIT! He said almost falling forward.

Me: What...what...just happened. I said nervously.

Brennen: The elevator is stuck.

My POV/

GREAT WE'RE STUCK IN HERE WHAT AM I GONNA DO.

Brennen called for help on his phone.

Brennen ended the call and look at me and said.

"They said there gonna have to take 2 full hours to get us out of here,do to the floors we stopped on...

Me: Great. That's just great. I said pissed knowing that we're gonna have to talk eventually.

After what it felt like 10 minutes Brennen let out a heavy sigh and said.

"So what exactly happened between you and Anthony....."

Me: Uh...well..

*flashback*

After waking up and seeing you weren't in bed I decided to go back to my apartment. After I head to Ikea to get things for my house and then I hear voices saying, "Hey why'd you go" and shit like that. And then Anthony appears and grabes me
I yell for help but there was no use. Then he brings me to the same house Drew kiddnaped me in. Then forced me to have sex with him. And after you walked in with Drew and saw him kissing me I saw you walk out and slam the door shut and I didn't know what to do then....

Brennen: Wow. I KNEW I SHOULDN'T FUCKING LEFT!! He said pulling at the roots of his hair.

Me: Brennen,its okay its not your fault. I said looking at him.

Brennen:Well,um,are you...

Me: Am I what?

Brennen: Pregnant??..

Me: No. I said looking down at my blue low top vans in shame to say

Brennen: Well that's good to hear...

Me: Mhm...

Brennen: So..what are you doing back at your place..

Me: Nothing, why

Brennen: Then I'll see you at my place at 8 or sooner if we get out of the elevator. He laughed.

Me: Yah I'll be there. I smiled he smiled back

___________________________________________________

Damn its been way to long that I have updated I'll be trying to update more often if I can and I know this chapter is short and crappy but this is all I got so bare with me.