"Netflix and Chill"

*In a dark room*

He turned on the light.
I looked around and we in his apartment.
What are we gonna do here?. I asked
We can talk watch a movie or something. He said.
We start by talking. Asking what we liked to do. What are favorite colors were. And a whole lot more. I have learned that Brennen was a huge Start Wars geek,he was in love with Taco Bell and was dirty minded. I just laughed so hard when he said that.
He orders some pizza and talk forever we really seemed to bond really fast. I liked that.
Oh what about the movie Brennen. I said
Oh yah I totally forgot about that. He said laughing.
What movie we gonna watch. I said sounding like a little kid at the movies.
Brennen: Girl hold on. He said as he started to laugh at me. He pulls out Bad Neighbors and puts it in the DVD player. He gets up and starts making popcorn. I stood up and press play while he was handed me the popcorn. We go and sit on the couch and watch the movie. Like an hour into the movie he puts his are around me and I cuddle into his arm. He kissed my forehead. And 5 minutes later he starts kiss me ON THE LIPS !!!.
I really liked him but we just meet and I didn't think he liked me the same way as I liked him. I thought through out the kiss. I pull back. I just looked at the TV screen. I can see Brennen looking at me in confusion. Oh sorry he said awkwardly. No...its fine....it was me I said. He pulls me in for another kiss but I said I can't and pulled away again.... I really like you and I thought you liked me too. He said as his voiced dropped heavy. Brennen I really do like you its just--( I get cut off). I feel my eyes start to water.
Then why don't you want to kiss me. He started to yell at me. Brennen stop we just meet if you haven't fucking noticed. I yelled back crying. Yah I know and I really wanted to be with you forever I never felt this with any other person in the world I really want you. Why is this so hard for me? He questioned himself. As a tear fell from his cheek. I pulled his chin up and said Brennen please I do like you its just that I'm not....not.. really looking for a boyfriend, its just too complicated. I said. Why,why is like this please tell me everything. He said with a puppy dog face. I couldn't resist I had to say yes. Back at a home I had a boyfriend named Drew he was........