Anthony! (P.1)

*The next morning*

My POV/

I wake up to an empty bed. I guess Brennen is up already, I walked to the bathroom and fix my hair a little. I walked to the kitchen, there's still no sign of Brennen. I walked to the kitchen island to see a note next to a plate of pancakes. I read it.

Note:

Good Morning beautiful I'm not home as you can see I went for an morning drive,but I'll be back soon. And there's pancakes made already if your hungry. xoxo Brennen.

After i ate I decided to go back to my apartment and showered there.

I threw on some black high waisted shorts and a maroon top crop with my black all stars and put my hair in a messy bun I sat on the floor with my laptop and searched for furniture for my apartment.

I head to my car and drive to Ikea. I pulled up to the parking lot and park.

I walk and head towards the picture frames which was all the way in the of the back of the store that led to a dead end. Kinda creepy I thought.

I walked down the aisle when I heard a voice.

"Hey baby why'd you go"

I was confused but I decided to ignore it.

*2 minutes later*

HEY IM CALLING YOU!!!

I turned around in shock "he" was standing a few feet back from me.

The one and only Anthony Santos.

He had a bruised cheek and a cracked lip not to mention he looked a bit scary.

He stared walking towards me, I didn't know what to do. I feel myself frezze in the moment.

I tried to run pass him but he grabbed my arm.

Anthony: So you decided to leave me huh, well not this time. He whispered in my ear.

He grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder!

Me: LET GO OF ME!!! I yelled hitting his back.

He put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

He walked out from the back exit. And put me in his car.

Anthony: I swear if you do,or say,anything,to get someones attention you'll regret it. He said looking directly at me.

I just nodded in fear.

We arrived at the same house he put me in before...

He pulled me over his shoulders and grabbed my ass as we got inside.

He tied me against the bed making me weak to even move.

He crawled on top of me and just stared at me with a smerk.

I didn't want to make eye contact so I driffed my eyes to the celling.

Anthony: You make me sick...!

He slid his hand under my shirt and down to my waist to my belly button.

I slowly began to lift my leg up trying to push him off.

Anthony: Your mine, you can't do anything now!!

He pressed his lips on mines and moved down to my neck.

I couldn't focus. I didn't know what to think!!

Brennen POV/

*Ring Ring*

Brennen: Hello?..

Drew: DUDE THERES BAD NEW!!!!

Brennen: What the fuck do you want, Drew??

Drew: Its Alex!.....An-...Anthony.....

Brennen: WHERE IS SHE!!! He yelled.

Drew: I don't know, but all I know is that she's with Anthony and I'm sure of it!

Brennen: I need to find her--

Drew: We. We need to find her. He corrected him.

Brennen: Fine whatever!!!

*Back at Anthony's house*

He roughly started biting my neck. And moving his hands all around my body with my my clothes still on. I just wish it can be over now. Anthony quickly tiered my shirt off making me get goosebumps from my arms down.

Anthony: Your mines and no one else's. He said as his voice faded out......

___________________________________________________

I'll be updating P.2 in a few hours so stay tuned to find out what happens next