Drew

...Drew was my boyfriend back at home. He was the most popular kid in the school. He was tall had dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He was known for a Playboy cause he hooked up with girls during his relationahips within the past people he been with. They all told me to break up with Drew but I choose to not listen to what they said he was mines and he was my love. I loved him more than everything in life and--( I get cut off)

But now you love me now right? Brennen asked.
Yes Brennen . I said smiling
He kissed me on the cheek and said continue. So I did.

Drew used to come in my room and we will just cuddle forever he will tell me he loved me and I was the only one he wants to be with forever. (I start to cry) He was so sweet he did everything for me, he would sneak in my window at 3 am just be with me. We were close since 6th grade. I was a cheerleader and Drew was a football player, I was cheering for the team at the game when Drew walked up to me on the field and said "Will you be girlfriend" I was so happy and said yes everyone in the bleachers yell awe and yeahhh. I had never forgotten that moment.

Brennen: Wait why you guys break up tho

(I start to cry hard)

Me: C...cause he came to my window and saw me making out his best friend and he said he will never forgive me and that he will get even with me so that's why I came here. I don't know what he will do to me. I sobbed.

Brennen: Well he can't do anything now your all the way in California and if he does anything I'll kick his ass. I do anything to protect you. He said with a smile and wiping my tears away with his thumb.

Me: I looked up and gave him a big hug and whispered thank you in his ear.

Brennen: Well I guess we should go back to you apartment now. He said getting up

Me: No let's just stay here please....

Brennen: And do what? He said sitting back down.

Me: I turned and kissed him.

Brennen: Wha..what was that for? He said with shaky voice.

Me: For being the best. I stared blushing.

Brennen: Thanks but.. what are we now? He said looking straight into my eyes.

Me: Uh well.....we can be best friends? I said with a half smile.

Brennen: Yah, good. He said smiling.

*20 minutes later*

I fall asleep on Brennen's chest and he lays his head down and holds my hand. I smiled.

*Next Morning*

Buzz buzz. I wake up on Brennen's chest and smile and kissed his forehead.

It unlocked my phone and it say message from Drew.

I was freaking out how he find my number, I changed it before I left i was sure of it. I said pacing around the kitchen island in circles.

I looked at the text and it said " Hey thought you can get away from me haha well check again I'm coming to California. Watch your back."

I jumped on Brennen and woke him up.

Me: BRENNEN!!!!!!

Brennen: What...what happened. He said scared.

I showed him my phone and cryed.

He took it out of my hand and threw it aside.

Brennen: Don't worry I'll be here, he won't get near you. He said hugging me.

Me: Thx Brennen. I said hugging back.

I showerd at Brennen's house since I was afraid to get to my apartment. For now I was wearing Brennen's boxers and his T-shirt.

I ask Brennen if he can go and get me a change of clothes for the week cause I was gonna be staying with him now.

I heard a knock at the door I was scared to open
it ,it was........