Break Up ?!?!!!

*Next morning*

My P.O.V.

I wake up to a tight grip on me , I look over and see Brennen sound asleep which made me smile. I somehow crawled out of his grip and get one of his shirts and my underwear and make my way to the bathroom I looked down to my thighs and just cry remembering the reasons why I used to cut. Life was hard for me I never really use to fit in I was always the one to get made fun of I just didn't know why.

Brennen: Babe , you alright? He asked from the other side of the door.

Me: Uh.. um yeah I'm fine. I say wiping my tears away and walking out.

Brennen: Babe why were you crying? He asked looking at me.

Me: I wasn't. I say making my way to the living room.

Brennen: Babe your eyes are red.

Me: Oh whoops. I said not caring

Brennen: So are you gonna tell me? He asked inpatient

Me: Mmm i don't know.

Brennen: Ight tell me when you are I'm done trying. He said in a tone and slammed the bathroom door shut.

Brennen's P.O.V

I'm getting sick and tired of all the secret she's hiding I just don't understand why the fuck she can't tell me , does she not trust me after everything we've fucking been through? I just don't fucking understand. I say to myself.

As I get out the shower I hear the main door shut seems like she's off somewhere I'm not gonna ask nor call I need time to myself.

My P.O.V

I head back to my apartment and sit on my bed. I just need a day to myself to think and process everything. I have no plans for tonight and I don't wanna go out so I decided to take a nap. Minutes later I get a text.

*Buzz buzz*

I get a text from my mom's lawyer god I missed her

Lawyer: Hey Alex , I'm sorry to say but they want to keep her for another year.

Me: How could they she's been there for 2 whole years now don't they think it's time for her to be free.

Lawyer: I'm trying my best to make the judge take her side and I know it's been hard without her but you can still visit her her last visiting time is in a month then from there she has to go to court.

Me: I'll be there asap and her I love her and thank you for all your help.

It was currently 3 in the afternoon and I did not know what to do. I decided it was best for me to call my dad back home and let him know whats up and when Im going to fly in.

We've spent hours talking a few laughs and tears were shed and a lot of plans were made for when I get home.

Me: Damn it's already 10 pm over here I laughed

Dad: It just turned 4 over here. He laughed

Me: Oh yeah I forgot about the time difference but I'm sorry to end us short but I have to get packing to head home bye I love you.

Dad: I love you too sweetie.

It was now 10:42 pm and I've got nothing from Brennen no texts no calls no tweets nothing it seemed odd but he was pissed of the way I was acting so I'm not surprised but he would have called by now.
I decided to go to his apartment and tell him about next month. His door was open which was odd.

Me: Brennen , it's Alex you left your door open I called out. But no response I followed to his bedroom and open the door and couldn't believe my eyes....

_______________________________________

Ha I just left ya'll hanging 😂 butttttttttttttt I am so flipping happy I got my account back I thank god for this and I just realized it's been a year since I've updated and again I'm sorry Im going to be trying to update when ever I can. I want to thank everyone reading this and making my book get over 16K veiws I love every since one of y'all thank you ❤