what now?

I couldn't believe my eyes. There he was kissing another girl... my mind went blank I felt my heart drop to my feet , it hurt me so much and after everything we've been through , after everything he said  he loved me I was his only one and that he would never leave , but I guess it all changed , he lied. I didn't know what to feel anymore. I ran back to my apartment and cried myself to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I groan and wake up to my phone ringing, it was currently 1: 27 pm

Me: Hello. I said in my morning voice.

Dad: Alex something happened with mom and her court date has been rescheduled in 2 weeks instead of next month. He said in one breath.

Me: Woah dad slow down what do you mean 2 weeks , I haven't got packet nor booked a flight , dad I don't know if I'll make it in time. I said in panic.

Dad: Honey , she needs you here, she can't go without you.

Me: *sighs* dad , I'm trying , I'll try to find an early flight.

Dad: okay see you soon sweetie. And with that he hung up

My P.O.V

All this stress has my head pounding so hard I can't even think straight.

I decided to push what happened yesterday aside it was hard but I manged.

I pull out my laptop and search up were to find early flights open for Australia but got distracted by someone knocking.

*Knock knock*

I walk to my front door nervously​ , hoping it was Brennen but hoping it wasn't either as the same time. I look through the peephole and see a girl kinda my age with brown straight hair and brown eyes . I was kinda relief but kinda disappointed at the same time knowing it wasn't him.

I opened the door and she just looked at me blankly.

Me: Uhm hi?

Jessica: Oh uhm hi sorry I'm Jessica. She said with wondering eyes.

Me: Hi Jessica, Im Alex , do you need something? I asked.

Jessica: Oh yes do you have a phone I can call from my brothers apartment lost power and I need to make an important call.

Me: Oh yeah sure come in.

Jessica: Oh sweet thanks you. She hugged me tight.

I hugged back.

She released​ from the hug and I passed her my telephone.

After about 10 minutes Jessica came back.

Jessica: hey thanks you so so muchhhh!!!!! She said making her way to return the phone to me.

I just smiled as saying your welcome.

My POV

I've gotta stop inviting random people into my house I laughed.
I head to my laptop and continue to search for tickets and finally what felt like several hours I found some. One less thing to worry about. Am I right?

Jessica: Hey Ale-....YOUR GOING TO AUSTRALIA?!?!!!!! I HEARD ITS BEAUTIFUL OVER THERE!!! She said jumping up and down.

Me: Woah Jessica calm down. I laughed. I'm visiting my parents. I smiled

Jessica: Aweee how cuteeee.

Me: Uh I guess. I laughed.

Jessica: Oh sorry I'll leave you . She awkwardly ​laughed.

Me: Oh no it's fine. I laughed. You can stay if you want. I smiled

Jessica​: I'd love to but my brother is probably looking for me already , you know over protective brothers. She shook her head and laughed.

Me: Ha yeah but wait whose your brother? I curiosity asked

Jessica: Brennen Taylor he's  been here for a while now. She smiled

Me: W-w-wait....Brennen...Brennen Taylor?

Jessica: Uh yeah why?... She asked me confused.

Me: Uh... no I just heard of him. I faked a smile.

Jessica: Oh that's nice. She said and walked out.

Are you kidding me Jessica is his sister, what the actual fuck.

I shut the door shut and sat back on the chair with my laptop and ordered the ticket.

The ticket was scheduled May 25 and it was currently the 18 so I had time to waste and forgot.

I decided not to tell Brennen I was leaving because he means nothing to me and I don't think anything will change that.

Hours past and it was now 2:51 am and I couldn't​ sleep at all. My mind was just blank. I wasn't think of anything. I decided to go on snapchat and hope I see a boring story and fall and but inside I see Brennen in his snap with his sister... and man I missed him so much I just wished things didn't have to go wrong. I miss him so much.

_______________________________________
Yeah it's been way too long , I know but honestly Ima be ending this book pretty soon cause Im feeling nothing for it. Hope you enjoy !❤