1

Prudence's pov
I woke up with a painful hangover, my head was spinning as i tried to remember what happened last night. I was in my bed... Naked. I noticed a piece of paper next to me, it said a number and below it said 'John x'
"Fuck" i muttered as last night flashed through my mind.
---
"How about we take this upstairs?" John offered while taking my hand
I nodded before following him up my stairs.
We were both pissed after meeting each other at some sort of party, but fuck it, its John fuckin Lennon.
Our bodies were pressed together, feeling the sweat, smelling the scent of alcohol and hearing each other moan. I didn't care if i was just a girl John would fuck and never see again, at least I'm actually doing it with him.
He kissed my neck softly as he laid down next to me.
"Your so beautiful" he said before i fell asleep
---
2 weeks later
Recently ive been having really bad stomach pains, which lead to me sat next to the toilet for about half an hour.
I decided that i should get myself checked out at the doctors.
I sat patiently in the doctors waiting for my test results back
"Miss Hart?" The doctor said
I stood up and followed him into his room.
"We have your test results back and congratulations your pregnant" the doctor said
My mouth dropped as i processed his words through my brain. Not once did i ever think i was pregnant, wait... Fuck, this can only be Johns baby.
---
I sat on my bed and cried, this is wrong. It cant be his baby, this is all messed up and i don't know what to do. He already has a wife an his own child, but if I'm keeping this baby doesn't he have a right to know?
I got up and went downstairs to the phone slowly typing in the number that was on the scrap piece of paper. I pressed the phone to my ear and listened to it ring.
"Hello? John Lennon speaking"
I froze, this was actually Johns number, i was hoping he would of put the wrong number so then i would have no chance of telling him.
"Hello?? Anyone there" he sounded frustrated
"Its Prudence"
"Pruden-? Oh you. Y'know when i left my number i wasn't actually wanting you to ring me, that night was just a one night stand, i don't need to see you again."
"I'm pregnant" i said quickly
"Your fuckin kidding?! What do you want from me? Money? Attention?"
"I don't want anything from you, i just wanted you to know, i thought as its yours you would want to know"
"Well i don't wanna know! I have enough bullshit going on and i don't want anything to do with you!"
"Ill remind my child that his father was a fuckin asshole!" I shouted before hanging up
I slid down the wall in tears, that didn't go so well, what was i thinking John would say if i told him 'oh Prudence come live with me and we'll be together forever'
I'm a fuckin idiot, i forgot about this side of John, as soon as fame hit him he changed.
---
Authors note- haiiiiii new story, XD i hope this aint to boring haha, vote and comment thank you XD